Join for free
Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 02:35 PM

Re: Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Originally Posted by John ->
Maybe the answer is, we should all Come Out. I'll let Foxy & LD go first, errrr, I'll be right behind! Now do'nt titter missus!!
I'm not so sure about LD but Foxy, hmmmm I wonder
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Maybe the answer is, we should all Come Out. I'll let Foxy & LD go first, errrr, I'll be right behind! Now do'nt titter missus!!
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm not so sure about LD but Foxy, hmmmm I wonder
What do you reckon Longdogs......?
Shall we tell em'...?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What do you reckon Longdogs......?
Shall we tell em'...?

Don't think he's sure himself yet, Foxy.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 08:20 PM

Gays are sooo boring! Schofield comes out as an arrogantly selfish attention seeker, why else this excessively feigned public announcement.

Not the first to 'come out' hopefully the last, nobody gives a damn nowadays. Do they?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Gays are sooo boring! Schofield comes out as an arrogantly selfish attention seeker, why else this excessively feigned public announcement.

Not the first to 'come out' hopefully the last, nobody gives a damn nowadays. Do they?
Cinderella, This is true.

Famous man ‘comes out’..... So what? Just because he’s famous doesn’t make it any different.
Next, we will hear about his engagement and wedding and they will have Paul Burrell as best man.

Let’s be more concerned with the trauma of someone trapped in a relationship. Who is living a lie but can’t ‘come out’ because of the repercussions and upset to others.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 08:40 PM

Hello ... my name is Morty. I'm 57 years old.
And I'm 'coming out'.

I'm heterosexual, now a closet heterosexual, chaste and celibate but a female who has always felt attracted to men. And only men.
I just wanted to tell the global LGBT community that, without organising a Hetro pride parade.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hello ... my name is Morty. I'm 57 years old.
And I'm 'coming out'.

I'm heterosexual, now a closet heterosexual, chaste and celibate but a female who has always felt attracted to men. And only men.
I just wanted to tell the global LGBT community that, without organising a Hetro pride parade.
hooray for Hetro Pride
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Cinderella, This is true.

Famous man ‘comes out’..... So what? Just because he’s famous doesn’t make it any different.
Next, we will hear about his engagement and wedding and they will have Paul Burrell as best man.

Let’s be more concerned with the trauma of someone trapped in a relationship. Who is living a lie but can’t ‘come out’ because of the repercussions and upset to others.
I didn't think he was that famous. I had to google him when I saw this thread, and oh yeah, him ...

He is definitely more famous today than he was yesterday.

Grrrr
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 09:04 PM

I used to think his mate Gordon the Gopher was sweet ... they knocked around together in the BBC broom cupboard didn't they.
Didn't they present the programs together on kiddies TV?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 09:07 PM

What's Gopher? ... as dirty as it sounds?

Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top