Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 07:35 AM

Saudis appeasing May by only paying lip service to Human Rights

Whilst May is visiting Saudi, no doubt to sell 'em yet more arms and equipment to enable the Saudis to slaughter yet more Yemeni people, Theresa May is ignoring the issue of Human Rights (as was expected). So much for a respect for law and order from the scumbag 'nasty party'.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 08:23 AM

Re: Saudis appeasing May by only paying lip service to Human Rights

All parties would have done this Uj it's called diplomacy. No one right minded supports Saudi abuses but while we make and sell arms we have to deal with some awful people. She's doing best job she can in circumstances.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
All parties would have done this Uj it's called diplomacy. No one right minded supports Saudi abuses but while we make and sell arms we have to deal with some awful people. She's doing best job she can in circumstances.

On the contrary, she's a mealy mouthed scumbag apologist!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 08:48 AM

I find her a strong decent lady think we'll have to agree to differ on that one Uj.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-04-2017, 08:52 AM

I find her a strong decent lady think we'll have to agree to differ on that one Uj.

The only difference between her and that evil witch (her predessor) is that she doesn't have an adult son to negotiate her grubby little deals!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

05-04-2017, 08:54 AM

But we'll have to agree to differ on thatcher too I think although I disagreed with many of her policies she was a principled strong woman. Doing what she thought was right.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Joe, I may have misunderstood, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but do I get the impression that you don't like Theresa May and the Conservative Party?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

05-04-2017, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Joe, I may have misunderstood, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but do I get the impression that you don't like Theresa May and the Conservative Party?
At school it was always the boy pretended he hated the girl really fancied her
M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

05-04-2017, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You really seem to be hung up on people who work hard for the country. First it was Maggie now it's Mrs May.
If you are such a great judge of character and political strategy why aren't you a politician. I'm sure you would go down well in the Labour party, then you could all go down together; what a blessing.
M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

05-04-2017, 09:06 PM

But we'll have to agree to differ on thatcher too I think although I disagreed with many of her policies she was a principled strong woman. Doing what she thought was right.
Here here, when she took over from labour the country was bankrupt as usual. If she was such a terrible woman and politician why did the economy pick up and unemployment go down. Some dead industries was lost; sure but new industry grew up very quickly to replace it. If you care to look closely; the only time unemployment goes up is when Labour has been in power, it ALWAYS happens check it out.
When Labour leaves power the Country is ALWAYS in a state of bankruptcy; not sometimes EVERY time. You can look back at every Labour government over the last 100 years it happens EVERY time. That little message was intended for dear Uncle Joe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top