Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 06:40 PM

St Petersburg Tube Train Bomb a Hoax?

Just been skyping my penpal in Russia who has told me that the bomb attack on the tube train at St Petersburg Station was a complete hoax set up by the emergency services to prove what a sterling job they do as they are one of the highest paid professions in Russia.
She said that everyone in Russia knows it was faked. She also said that her cousin recognised one of the "victims" as an actor immediately. When I queried how she knew for definite she said. take a look at youtube and it proves it.

How disgusting if true!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 06:50 PM

Re: St Petersburg Tube Train Bomb a Hoax?

After the gas attack in Syria followed a few hours later I was wondering if it had been Russian news spin too.
I felt a little ashamed about thinking it because the news coverage seemed very real
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 07:02 PM

If you Google "was the St. Petersburg tube train bomb a hoax" you get a list of sites/links.

If you scroll down, the 8th link is this one...

https://nodisinfo.com/smoke-bombs-us...-bombing-hoax/

If you scroll down in this site they maintain that the Stockholm truck disaster was a hoax, as was the London Westminster bridge disaster.
The woman who jumped off the bridge was a CGI dummy...and so on.

Scroll down and read the Readers Comments.

You want to believe this shite then fine.

There are some serious fruit cakes out there!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 07:30 PM

Well, no-one is disputing the Stockholme and Syria atrocities are they?
Just take a look at the footage on youtube of one of the injured having a drink, or why there is not one bit of smoke from a supposed explosion within a metro carriage, or why people are still casually strolling by the incident. or why well known actors and an actress are there right in the thick of it.

I was as sceptical as both of you when she told me, but I still looked on youtube. For an explosion that just occurred, people are acting pretty blaise.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 10:17 PM

I can understand why ordinary Russians may think all news is fake news, but worldwide media reports today say they have arrested 8 people. How far would you go with a training exercise?

It didn't look staged in the photos. I don't know why the images struck me as more upsetting than other recent tragedies, but they made me feel profoundly sad.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 11:59 PM

More info here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39481067

And here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_S..._Metro_bombing
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 07:52 AM

The photos I saw of this incident showed a pretty mangled railway carriage with the side blown out - it wouldn't, in that state fit inside the tube tunnel to make it an 'exercise'.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 08:55 AM

Internet always yells fake about any disaster, you can find footage proves just about anything didn't really happen. I'm of the opinion there are some sick twisted people out there making this rubbish up. They have their own agenda what it is I don't want to imagine but I refuse to believe it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 10:42 AM

I'm confused now, was it a hoax or not?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 10:51 AM

I don't think it was a hoax. That's all I know for sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top