Join for free
Page 8 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 12:38 PM

Re: Squirrels are great.

For you MrFraggle...

MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:49 PM

Two of my squirrel visitors with a third in the background.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
So sweet MrFraggle, thank you for sharing......x

Do you have any black squirrels there?
We do have some black squirrels in our area, North Herts and South Beds, but they are not a separate species, just a melanistic form of the grey squirrels.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 01:11 PM

It would look like this if you allow it??
I could put your name on the bottom if you would rather that, just that the branches were in the way for a proper one.

WB

Thank you so much for that. I apologise for not having seen it sooner.

Mr B
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 07:47 PM

Don't worry Bes, that was quit a while ago and I presented another picture I got from a friend.....as I didn't think you want it over there....no big deal honey.......x
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 01:55 AM

Nice to eat too apparently if you are struggling for survival in Kent.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

05-12-2018, 02:10 AM

Hi Mr Fraggle,

I took some pictures of one of my squirrels this morning, at my kitchen window waiting for his breakfast.....

He's looking in my kitchen window to let me know, he is hungry.....

I put out his food:

Yum this is good mommy.....

All done, washing his face now....

Bye mommy, see ya at supper time.........

The little orange and blue things are "scarecrows" to keep the birds out of that garden area. I am getting ready to put up some bird feeders on the trees at the back......but I might not get it done too soon as I have been very ill........

Waiting for your reply Mr Fraggle.....hope you like my little black boy
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

05-12-2018, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
We do have some black squirrels in our area, North Herts and South Beds, but they are not a separate species, just a melanistic form of the grey squirrels.
Hi Purwell, I am sorry, I missed your post. I do hope you come back and see my black squirrel.

What does this mean " North Herts and South Beds". or is that the name of some cities?

We have gray also, lots of black, some brown, and very few white as they are going extinct, unless we are lucky enough to have them breed with other whites.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 05:58 AM

Hi Purwell, I am sorry, I missed your post. I do hope you come back and see my black squirrel.

What does this mean " North Herts and South Beds". or is that the name of some cities?

We have gray also, lots of black, some brown, and very few white as they are going extinct, unless we are lucky enough to have them breed with other whites.
North Hertfordshire and South Bedfordshire, counties about 30 to 50 miles North of London.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

05-12-2018, 03:48 PM

OK, I undestand now....thanks for explaining Purwell, being from Canada, I am not too familiar with the names.......

Page 8 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top