Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:18 PM

Re: What do think about michael Buerk

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
How about we all go for fish & chips and a pint?
Blimey, you sound just like a Yorkshire bloke Longdogs....Respect.....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Dear God is this what the world has come to : He or she is obese just let them die and save money or he or she is a smoker just put them down don't waste time or money on them never mind that they probably paid tax like everybody else so they paid into NHS what a sad country we have when we pay attention to a little scrote like Buerk
Only one thing to say as an ex-smoker. A packet of the cigs I used to smoke now cost £12.47 for a pack of 20. I believe (although not 100% sure) that 80% of that price is tax paid to the government. So, any smoker who ends up in hospital due to smoking related illnesses should ask for a private room. They have paid for it in taxes for the privilege after all!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 01:36 PM

What about those who have smoke related diseases caused by inhaling second hand smoke ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I take it then that the fish & chips plus a pint will be on you Longdogs? Your location, given simply as 'England' does mean though that a very long journey might be involved. The fish & chips might be cold by the time some of us get to you, and the beer might be very warm too!
You're in luck Baz, somewhere out in the sticks isn't far from me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What about those who have smoke related diseases caused by inhaling second hand smoke ?
That's their own fault for associating with smokers Muddy...
If I want to avoid getting beaten up on a Saturday night I avoid Doncaster Town Centre.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-08-2019, 04:55 PM

That's not far from me either guys......I'll have what Longdogs is having Baz.....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 05:56 PM

How about we all go for fish & chips and a pint?
I take it then that the fish & chips plus a pint will be on you Longdogs? Your location, given simply as 'England' does mean though that a very long journey might be involved. The fish & chips might be cold by the time some of us get to you, and the beer might be very warm too!
Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's not far from me either guys......I'll have what Longdogs is having Baz.....
Very droll chaps, very droll! Now come on, enough of the hilarity, just submit postcodes and I will find you with Google Maps. OGF will be easily found, early morning wearing shorts and running shoes, somewhere around the area. Not too sure about you though Longdogs, I doubt a wry sense of humour will give many results on Google Maps!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:20 PM

Very droll chaps, very droll! Now come on, enough of the hilarity, just submit postcodes and I will find you with Google Maps. OGF will be easily found, early morning wearing shorts and running shoes, somewhere around the area. Not too sure about you though Longdogs, I doubt a wry sense of humour will give many results on Google Maps!
Just Google Mobile Personal Steaming services.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 09:54 PM

Just Google Mobile Personal Steaming services.
Well, perhaps I will reluctantly concede defeat on that one then!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 10:17 PM

Its a state of mind, today, there was the usual open to entry/exit doors to Sainsbury's, the right hand door was filled with people exiting the store, the left hand door appeared to be free moving, so, that was the entrance selected, there were three portly people in front of me in this entrance, and, as usual I was in a rush, they strode at 1 MPH, and I could not pass till the hot chicken counter, they were overweight but calm, I had an ideal BMI on my side but, I was stressed, bet they outlive me.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top