Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 10:43 PM

Re: Smoke

I dive past anyone smoking in the street with my hand over my nose or mask!
I can’t bear cigarette smoke.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 10:53 PM

I don't waft, I blow smoke rings & phantoms.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I dive past anyone smoking in the street with my hand over my nose or mask!
I can’t bear cigarette smoke.

Same here, Art.
I can't bear the sickly smell of vaping either.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Same here, Art.
I can't bear the sickly smell of vaping either.
Mups, Especially, the vanilla scented ones! Horrible!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:47 AM

Spitty, this thread has reminded me of Geezer smoking; holding your 'fag' between thumb and fore finger and inhaling through tight lips with a sort of grimace. Followed by an exaggerated swagger all the way down to the bookies saying 'Alwight Geezer' to anyone you meet on the way.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
One of the reasons why I'm glad that I'm a man minx....
Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I am glad you are a Man Minx, if you were a Lady Minx, there may have been stirrings in the Loin region.
Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Me too, or we'd have another rush of threads on trans themes, double personas, and advice on preening under "Beauty."

Perhaps I could have phrased that a little better.....
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 11:15 AM

Smoking has never been permitted in our home, smoking kills. Inhaling the smoke can be very unhealthy for non-smokers, especially children. It should be banned in ALL public places, and large fines imposed on those who smoke in non smoking areas. If smokers ignore advice to try to give up their habit they should be well down the list when it comes to treatment on the NHS, imo.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
Smoking has never been permitted in our home, smoking kills. Inhaling the smoke can be very unhealthy for non-smokers, especially children. It should be banned in ALL public places, and large fines imposed on those who smoke in non smoking areas. If smokers ignore advice to try to give up their habit they should be well down the list when it comes to treatment on the NHS, imo.
A bit of a knee jerk reaction RJ, when most of the countries attitude to smoking has changed. Might I remind you that you don't own the world and people are free (for now) to do what they like within reason. If you don't like people smoking the onus is on you to avoid them...
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:56 PM

A bit of a knee jerk reaction RJ, when most of the countries attitude to smoking has changed. Might I remind you that you don't own the world and people are free (for now) to do what they like within reason. If you don't like people smoking the onus is on you to avoid them...
They are not free to endanger other people with their DISGUSTING habit, even if they kill themselves.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:58 PM

Can't argue with that.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top