Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 06:39 AM

Hugs

Anyone going out for one today?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:17 AM

Re: Hugs

No hugs for me I,m afraid. I have four children, all of them within their mid to late fifties and I cannot remember any of them ever giving me a hug since they were wee ones, or anything like a hug so what are the chances now.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:28 AM

... thinking of experimenting with self-hugging, or might get intimate with any old tree I fancy.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:31 AM

Has anyone seen people in busy high streets, with signs saying "Free Hugs"? I always thought there was something a bit odd about that. I do enjoy hugs, but not from strangers!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:00 AM

Already had a hug from my granddaughter this morning. But then again as we're in a bubble with her and her mum, I've been having hugs with her for a long time now!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:14 AM

When I went up to my sons on Saturday, one of the younger twins aged 4 (who has been schooled in social distancing) rushed over as I got up to leave my chair on the veranda threw his arms around my knees and kissed my hand before rushing off again. It all happened in seconds

I will hug the little twins but no one else yet.
I haven't spent over a year in voluntary isolation to throw it all away when older family members are mixing with lots of other people.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When I went up to my sons on Saturday, one of the younger twins aged 4 (who has been schooled in social distancing) rushed over as I got up to leave my chair on the veranda threw his arms around my knees and kissed my hand before rushing off again. It all happened in seconds

I will hug the little twins but no one else yet.
I haven't spent over a year in voluntary isolation to throw it all away when older family members are mixing with lots of other people.

Aaw, bless his little heart Meg.

Nah, I doubt I'll be getting any hugs today, same as most other days.
I have no grandchildren.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aaw, bless his little heart Meg.

Nah, I doubt I'll be getting any hugs today, same as most other days.
I have no grandchildren.
Mups we are the lucky ones, we have dogs to hug any day and every day ....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:23 AM

There's no danger in hugging when we've had both vaccinations is there?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mups we are the lucky ones, we have dogs to hug any day and every day ....

Very true, Meg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top