Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 07:13 PM

Re: Have you ever.............

The brain rewinds to it's last command - everyone knows that!

Don't they???
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The brain rewinds to it's last command - everyone knows that!
Y5

Don't they???
ST, l thought when we got to this age, we can easily remember what happened fifty or more years ago but not what happened three seconds ago?!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 07:25 PM

As well as forgetting what we went into the room for. l wonder how many whilst in conversation, forget what they were going to say next?!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Have you ever walked from one room to another intent on getting something, only to reach the room and forget what it is you were going to get????

I set off 10 minutes ago from the kitchen to the utility room (a mere twenty steps away) to get some frozen peas from the freezer. When I reached the freezer I just stood there thinking. "What was it I wanted?" It's ridiculous!
It wasn't until I started to walk back to the kitchen that I suddenly remembered what it was I wanted.

Is it old age? I never used to be so forgetful.
We all do it. Mostly when our minds are distracted, and deep down you are thinking of something else.
I would not worry too much.
DM57
Las Vegas
DM57 is female  DM57 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Most of the time I think it is just our brains have so much going on. Many times when I forget something I go through the alphabet and most times it helps me to remember. lol
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
The result of having frozen peas is getting chapped legs
Huh? And only the Welsh have leeks in cold weather ?
With global warming frozen peas is never going to happen.

What has that to do with the OP?
Absolutely nothing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top