Join for free
Page 211 of 259 « First < 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 09:43 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Rula Lenska...remembered it now. But who cares? When she and Ken were discussing that they preferred to live in their own homes, apart, I cheered, thinking 'oh hurrah, she might move on then.' Wonder if we'll be that lucky?

Hoping this week's story line will have us seeing the back of Yan, or soon anyway. Oh and that Seb is a lousy actor.

Liking Abbie nowadays (did you know she is romantically linked with Tim in real life?). And yes, M. Lipman is growing on me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Rula Lenska...remembered it now. But who cares? When she and Ken were discussing that they preferred to live in their own homes, apart, I cheered, thinking 'oh hurrah, she might move on then.' Wonder if we'll be that lucky?

Hoping this week's story line will have us seeing the back of Yan, or soon anyway. Oh and that Seb is a lousy actor.

Liking Abbie nowadays (did you know she is romantically linked with Tim in real life?). And yes, M. Lipman is growing on me.
I agree. Rula Lenska adds nothing of interest to the programme and her 'posh' accent grates with me.

Jan and Seb are also of no interest either and, as you say, Seb is a rather crap actor.

All of the above are surplus to requirements.

Maureen Lipman is, I agree, plays a good part. A replacement for the long-lost and greatly missed Ena Sharples has been too long in coming.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree. Rula Lenska adds nothing of interest to the programme and her 'posh' accent grates with me.

Jan and Seb are also of no interest either and, as you say, Seb is a rather crap actor.

All of the above are surplus to requirements.

Maureen Lipman is, I agree, plays a good part. A replacement for the long-lost and greatly missed Ena Sharples has been too long in coming.
He pull some right faces and yeah, he's a rubbish actor, I certainly wouldn't miss his character.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 07:41 AM

Looks like Steve is about to take on an illegitimate child, serves him right, pity back in the late 90s, he wasn't so preoccupied with the Horn on Tiny than his own.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:20 AM

Why are all the blokes on Coronation Street either philanderers, murderers, criminals, control freaks, gay, alcoholics or just plain stupid! They give the male species a bad name. And the spineless Robert is the worst of all.... I cringe every time he spews out the deceit and lies to Michelle....

And it might be a good idea for everyone under the age of twenty to have their DNA checked to make sure dosy Steve isn't their father....He seems to have kids all over Weatherfield and beyond!...And for the life of me, I don't know why, he's such a nob!..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Why are all the blokes on Coronation Street either philanderers, murderers, criminals, control freaks, gay, alcoholics or just plain stupid! They give the male species a bad name. And the spineless Robert is the worst of all.... I cringe every time he spews out the deceit and lies to Michelle....
It's because they're all Lankies!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It's because they're all Lankies!
Hahaha.....Yes I never thought of that JB.....
Wimps!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 10:32 PM

What does tallness have to do with it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

16-08-2019, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What does tallness have to do with it?
Nothing! Not all Lankies are tall, in fact I know a few Lankies who are rather short.

Not that I go around describing not-so-tall people as 'short', of course. We have to be very careful what we say these days, don't we.

Warning: no short people have been harmed in the writing of this post.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

17-08-2019, 06:56 AM

Never seen a short Lanky don't think there any Gangly folks on corrie.

Page 211 of 259 « First < 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top