Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 03:39 PM

What are you doing right now?

No this isn't a question for our member, Right Now lol., but at this moment in time (not in a minute and apart from saying "I'm posting on OFF!), where are you and what are you doing?

I'm relaxing in the garden in the sun with my shirt off on the swing with a bottle of San Miguel following a gym workout.

So what are you up to?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 03:41 PM

Re: What are you doing right now?

Well obviously I am posting on this forum, I am sitting at my desk.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 03:47 PM

Keeping a wary eye on some dark clouds. The daily wash is out and is nearly dry. 😏
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Well obviously I am posting on this forum, I am sitting at my desk.
Did you not read my rules, Tara? Posting on here doesn't count my lovely.

Are you also drinking a cup of tea?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-08-2019, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
Keeping a wary eye on some dark clouds. The daily wash is out and is nearly dry. 😏
Perfect answer, Tezza.
See Tara - that is what I meant
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 03:49 PM

Ah Floydy, San Miguel, that is my favourite beer at the moment! Did'nt think I'd like it, assuming it was a drink they gave to the the numpties in Benidorm. I usually buy the big bottles in Aldi or Lidl. Shall we send the Spider Woman a couple of crates!???
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-08-2019, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Ah Floydy, San Miguel, that is my favourite beer at the moment! Did'nt think I'd like it, assuming it was a drink they gave to the the numpties in Benidorm. I usually buy the big bottles in Aldi or Lidl. Shall we send the Spider Woman a couple of crates!???
Lol! I'd love to John but I know what she would say. She would turn up her nose at the mere thought of a combination of lager and Benidorm. Something along the lines of "We do not drink in any of our properties".

I'm normally out with my buddies on a Saturday drinking proper real ale but not this week, so I've found three bottles of San Miguel at the back of the fridge, probably from Christmas!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:08 PM

Waiting for a train ☺
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-08-2019, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Waiting for a train ☺
Going somewhere nice, Annie?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:48 PM

I'm just back from Sainsburys and now I'm rewarding myself with a gooseberry fool from their cold cabinet - my most favourite dessert.

Eating it at my desk obviously & savouring every mouthful....

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top