Join for free
Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:24 PM

Re: What are you doing right now?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I don't despise you Omah at all. I just don't understand why one or two people cannot engage in conversation instead of posting links all the time. Furthermore, it's no wonder I comment on it when every post I make is followed by a gloom-laden dig at what I say.
Granted, I post a few links but I do have some time for duscussion and humour too. You don't seem to do this.

Whatever, each to their own I guess
I guess, too.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 03:14 AM

Watching the washing I just put out on the line getting wetter.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 06:49 AM

No this isn't a question for our member, Right Now lol., but at this moment in time (not in a minute and apart from saying "I'm posting on OFF!), where are you and what are you doing?

I'm relaxing in the garden in the sun with my shirt off on the swing with a bottle of San Miguel following a gym workout.

So what are you up to?
Where = Craft Room, with a large cup of tea!

What = Attempting to be first in the 'Good Morning' thread, checking overnight emails and, of course, answering your questions, Floydy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:01 AM

Where = On the patio.

What = Measuring an "A" brace template to finish the roof on the garden office.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:03 AM

Where......In the shower...
And no! I don't have a photo....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:11 AM

Where: still in bed, only 2 more weeks of holidays so I'm indulging
What: enjoying macha green tea and toast and marmite
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:17 AM

Where....I'm in bed too just considering getting up because I'm meeting pals soon and going into Harrogate...shops are beckoning
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:53 AM

I just listened to the Radio 2 pop quiz.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 11:01 AM

No this isn't a question for our member, Right Now lol., but at this moment in time (not in a minute and apart from saying "I'm posting on OFF!), where are you and what are you doing?

I'm relaxing in the garden in the sun with my shirt off on the swing with a bottle of San Miguel following a gym workout.

So what are you up to?
Morning Floydy, well, apart from obviously tapping away on the keyboard of my laptop,(Aarrggh! that dreaded banned sentence!) I am supping a lovely freshly made mug of tea, waiting for he who must obey to come back from taking an old tv set to the skip, then off to town for some shopping and lunch at our favourite coffee shop.
If it's not raining this afternoon, I will be deadheading all of my baskets and pots of flowers, before sitting on the deck with a nice cold drink and doing the Daily Mail Coffee Time crossword.
(this sounds more apt for the Really Boring OFF thread! but you did ask)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 12:29 PM

Where living room just about to start picking up toys and craft bits before any more get eaten by doggies and after that about to sort out cables behind the TV as we've just noticed bunny can get to them and she likes a chew on cables. Then going to have a shower might just take my soap outside it's raining hard enough to shower out there at the moment !

Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top