Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Re: Ladies of the forum I dare you!!

Scruffy horse person. It was my favourite look.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-01-23-2203-43.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	10513  
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's not the outfit Carol, that looks fine by me but it's the shoes. No one should ever wear Jesus creepers. Stick a pair of heels on and you look great.

Yes I agree about the sandals. I'd only put them on for comfort - we were going an after dinner walk. I had worn nice shoes previously to dinner.

The outfit def does make me look fat though.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:57 AM

Gawd
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh I've remembered a better one... from one of my Christmas "do" nights in December
In this selfie I hadn't yet done my hair or applied my make-up (what was I thinking?!) so brace yourselves before you click on it!
The dress is ok but it has thin straps so I wore that hideous furry shrug thing. I didn't notice until I looked back at the photo that it had gotten way too big for me. The sleeves were baggy and the brown/black fur didn't match the dress at all!
Oh well, we are all allowed fashion faux pas once in a while I hope!
Are you going into that mirror Rhian or coming out? Have you been to Wonderland?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->

Gawd
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 01:29 PM

Sorry Carol, I cheated I had to put on my best outfit .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Are you going into that mirror Rhian or coming out? Have you been to Wonderland?
Well, I for one am in Wonderland looking at that photo
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 02:37 PM

It's nice to see you people showing us what you look like, and it's pleasing to the eye. Just waiting for the ones who are only a cat or a bunch of flowers in their avatars to 'come out' from their mysteriousness.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
OK then - here is one of mine. Taken in Llandudno a couple of years ago.
I don't know what posessed me to wear this outfit. Amongst other things it makes me look fat!!!

carol. That Denim Jacket is lovely and all the rage now as well. A nice white T-Shirt would look nice with the jacket and skirt and wedge sandals.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:23 AM

Thanks everybody who thought I didn't look too bad except the shoes. I had been wearing nice shoes previously but I'd put them on for comfort to go an evening walk.

Analysing it now I see that stretchy blue top is the main culprit. It stretches over my middle & accentuates my already flabby tum.

Needless to say after seeing this photo it's gone to the charity shop.

Love all the other photos. Thanks for posting.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top