Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:00 AM

5g and dying trees

I ve just seen this on Facebook and found it quite disturbing. Like the man says, if the transmitters are doing this to trees what are they doing to human health.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcysZ65Mpp8
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:15 AM

Re: 5g and dying trees

LQ I think all the wireless is messing with our natural biorhythms and brains. But there's nothing we can do, it's everywhere. When I have stayed in places in the world where wireless etc tech is absent or very low I wake up feeling so refreshed. Goodness knows what it's doing to nature.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I ve just seen this on Facebook and found it quite disturbing. Like the man says, if the transmitters are doing this to trees what are they doing to human health.

Just looked at the video LQ and it does look suspicious
does'nt it? Had there been thunderstorms in the area recently?
I ask this because l used to live in a remote area with very
poor communication technology based on tetephone lines, so
no high frequency transmissions at all?
After a violent thunderstorm one night l observed one of my
taller trees, ( of which l had thousands ) had a bare streak
from top to bottom all down one side to the ground, l later
realised this streak was on the damp side of the tree, the
west, where the prevailing wind comes from.
l assume that lightning struck the tree and then travelled
down the damp side to earth, needless to say but the tree
later!
But my tree looked similar to the one in the video!

Regards Donkeyman!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Just looked at the video LQ and it does look suspicious
does'nt it? Had there been thunderstorms in the area recently?
I ask this because l used to live in a remote area with very
poor communication technology based on tetephone lines, so
no high frequency transmissions at all?
After a violent thunderstorm one night l observed one of my
taller trees, ( of which l had thousands ) had a bare streak
from top to bottom all down one side to the ground, l later
realised this streak was on the damp side of the tree, the
west, where the prevailing wind comes from.
l assume that lightning struck the tree and then travelled
down the damp side to earth, needless to say but the tree
later!
But my tree looked similar to the one in the video!

Regards Donkeyman!
I'm unsure about that DM

There is another video from the same man on youtube, I'll post that this afternoon too. He observes there are no birds as well as dead trees.

It really is quite concerning. We have no idea what modern technology is doing to our bodies do we.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 11:51 AM

There's been a whole lot of concern expressed about kiddie phone use for ages. Same with living in close proximity to overhead power lines.

So here's my take, first on power lines. IMO there is a biological hazard associated with living in close proximity to them. The hazard appears to be that the an alternating electric field at that which power is distributed does interact with living cells. There's a whole load of papers on the subject, although overall contradictory the preponderance, especially most recent come down on the side of there being a not insignificant hazard present.

I wouldn't live near the damned things. No way.

When it comes down to kiddie phones (cell phones) the vast majority of the reports on hazards have been based on the heating effect of the radio frequency and the power at which it transmitted.

The maximum power is iro 3Watts from a phone and typically between 10 Watts to 100 Watts from a cell site but the gross power from a site with a number of colocated aerials can be a whole lot more.

Now the heating effect is exceeding small and up until recently the hazard was based on the heating effect at a distance which is small

BUT --

The POWER is a function of the frequency of the source. The power transmitted rises with the frequency of the carrier so 5g in using a much higher frequency means that there more power leaving the damp string.

BUT BUT

Because the distance that 5g can cover is less than 4g, 3g, 2g etc more sites are needed but each site squirts out less power.

Look, I could rant on about this as nausea (yes!) but won't 'cos even I'm getting bored.

When it come to die back of vegetation my firm belief is that the continued and expanding use of some really horrible toxic agrochemicals is the root (ouch!) cause.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Just the usual scaremongering from those with an axe to grind or proper scientific research? The bloke in the vid likes the sound of his own voice too much methinks.

A contradictory account here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48616174
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 12:41 PM

I'm unsure about that DM

There is another video from the same man on youtube, I'll post that this afternoon too. He observes there are no birds as well as dead trees.

It really is quite concerning. We have no idea what modern technology is doing to our bodies do we.
Yes he did say there were other trees affected as bwell LQ
sorry, l must have missed that?
Regarding the lack of birds etc, has there been any evidence
of dead birds found especially beneath relaying stations!
I think l will wait for your post& link later today before l
make any further comments!

Regards Donkeyman!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

15-07-2019, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just the usual scaremongering from those with an axe to grind or proper scientific research? The bloke in the vid likes the sound of his own voice too much methinks.

do you think Judd, that;s made me feel better,I was concerned when I saw it.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

15-07-2019, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Very interesting article Juddy!
Would seem all is well!
From what it says we are more at risk from our natural
background radiation than from 5G?
Regards Donkeyman!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 01:26 PM

Oddly, or not, the hedge which is closer to the transmitter seems to be unaffected.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top