Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 06:10 PM

Re: An apology

Crikey, I wish I was as astute as some of you. I didn't suss it was you at all Tarantula. But a very warm welcome back anyway.
I thought that was extremely considerate and generous of you to apologise for past comments you've made due to pressure, but I really don't think it was necessary for you to make an apology at all.

WELCOME BACK! (said the fly to the Spider!)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 06:55 PM

Welcome back Tara
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:40 PM

It was the G word that gave it away for me ... 'Ghastly.' As previously said, we all have our moments of rudeness albeit quite a long moment in your case; but you have apologised and your apology is accepted by me at least. Lets see how it goes shall we?

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:40 PM

Actually Tara , I'm glad your back , I found your posts hilarious at times .

See you missed us all didn't you . Welcome back
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:47 PM

Hello again, Tara.

There have been so many threads on here since you left and l have thought, Tara would love this thread!

At least you speak your mind on things and don’t mess around saying everything you think people want to hear. I admire you for that....even though at times, you do rather go OTT!

It’s gone 8pm, so l imagine your computer is off and you’re settled down on the sofa, gazing lovingly into Mt Tarantula’s eyes!! Ha! Only joking!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 10:01 PM

Welcome back to the fold, many biblical folks have come and gone.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
When I left the forum some time ago, some of my comments were less than courteous and for that I sincerely apologise. I was under an enormous amount of pressure at the time, although that really isn't much of an excuse.

I logged on again a few days ago as JJ50, but was soon sussed out as Tarantula, as my posting style hasn't changed.

Anyway for better or worse I am back again.
Let's just move on.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 11:23 PM

Welcome back!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Hello again, Tara.

There have been so many threads on here since you left and l have thought, Tara would love this thread!

At least you speak your mind on things and don’t mess around saying everything you think people want to hear. I admire you for that....even though at times, you do rather go OTT!

It’s gone 8pm, so l imagine your computer is off and you’re settled down on the sofa, gazing lovingly into Mt Tarantula’s eyes!! Ha! Only joking!
I agree, Art.
Says it as it is, no beating around the bush. Doesn't sit on the fence. Gets stuck in.
She's my kinda lady
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I agree, Art.
Says it as it is, no beating around the bush. Doesn't sit on the fence. Gets stuck in.
She's my kinda lady
She's not mine but i.m not hers either lol

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top