Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 01:45 PM

My garden pond.

[url=http://postimage.org/]
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 02:16 PM

Re: My garden pond.

Looks Grand I'd love a Pond and I've plenty room but my Daft Dog would be sure to get hurt in it somehow.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 05:01 PM

We have another little visitor to our garden. This is Mickey. He does not like to be left alone when his mum and dad go shopping, so we baby sit him. He likes to drink from the pond even though we always have a bowl of water for him.
He is a lovely little character and we can't help but spoil him.

[url=http://postimage.org/]
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 05:20 PM

Looks lovely Mall. We had one a long time ago but the Sealyham Terrior we had then would make a bee-line for it and jump straight in He tried to catch the fish too.. At least Mickey only likes a drink from it
Seeing yours makes me wish we had one now.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 07:17 PM

oh Janela how lovely there used to be a Sealyham terrier lived down the lane at home he was a bit of a biter and used to chase me on my bike,you dont see them at all now.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 08:03 PM

He was a little tinker annie. We'd bath him, dry him and brush him..and if he could he would be back in the pond in the wink of an eye . No you don't see them any more.
We filled the pond in because of him. Though I would really like another pond, I don't think we could manage to dig one out now.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Lovely pond. My sister had lots of koi in hers til a great blue heron discovered them one day...
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 09:07 PM

Your pond is lovely I would love one also or a water feature of some kind
but the ready made ones are really expensive and I wouldn't be able to dig one out now I helped my sister about 7 years ago make one in her garden but her son did all the grafting of digging the hole but the finished article was good ..Another reason we haven't had a pool is that we are surrounded by quite large deciduous trees and would be forever fishing leaves out of it and also shade would cause probs too but lovely to see yours..Water and the sound of it is so soothing...
mesco m
manchester

23-08-2012, 09:37 PM

Thanks for your kind words everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 09:38 PM

A lovely pond Mall.... I quite envy you!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top