Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alise
New Member!
United Kingdom
Alise is female 

01-12-2019, 01:18 AM

People who love animals ...

... make me happy. That's about it really, I love people who love their animals, care for them, and make their lives worth living.

I don't have any pets now unfortunately, due to working commitments, but have had in the past, and hope to have in the future, when I (eventually get to retire!!!)

Dogs especially for me, I love and adore them. I love how they all have their own particular personalities. But I also love all animals. Hello to all from a newbie to all other animal lovers!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 07:00 AM

Re: People who love animals ...

Hello Alise - good to meet you - lots of animal lovers in here to chat to.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 08:55 AM

Welcome Alise
We love animal lovers here .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:00 AM

Welcome from me too Alise.....my cats say hello too
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Alise ->
... make me happy. That's about it really, I love people who love their animals, care for them, and make their lives worth living.

I don't have any pets now unfortunately, due to working commitments, but have had in the past, and hope to have in the future, when I (eventually get to retire!!!)

Dogs especially for me, I love and adore them. I love how they all have their own particular personalities. But I also love all animals. Hello to all from a newbie to all other animal lovers!
Hi and welcome Alise. We have a dog, a big handsome beast. I posted a thread about him. But this a cat my daughter had that liked to read.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Hi and welcome Alise. We have a dog, a big handsome beast. I posted a thread about him. But this a cat my daughter had that liked to read.

Awww.....I think the cat might be more interested in the finger turning the pages
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 10:05 AM

Hi Alise I am afraid I prefer animals to many humans, I can live without human company but not without my dog.

I have had Miniature Schnauzer continuously for 55 years (not the same one of course) and don't know how I will cope when I can no longer have a dog of my own.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Alise I am afraid I prefer animals to many humans, I can live without human company but not without my dog.

I have had Miniature Schnauzer continuously for 55 years (not the same one of course) and don't know how I will cope when I can no longer have a dog of my own.
As I keep saying, therapy in a fur coat.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

That scares me too, Meg.
I have never been without a dog my entire life, and I don't want to imagine it.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:29 AM

Mine's a telly addict...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top