Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 08:18 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Morning all.
It's cold.

After buying a new bed yesterday for the main bedroom, I took the old mattress from the previous bed and put it in the other room for my 'night shift bed'. I have found it's too soft and I've woken up with backache. I now need to get another mattress for that bed today.

Then it's the gym visit I missed yesterday (waiting for the bed to arrive) and a Sunday lunch out with some friends.

Have a nice day all
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 08:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

morning all

Couldn't sleep after 5am so got up and decided to see if i could get more speed from the router. yes I could by simply turning it off wait a minute and turn it back on. upped the speed by at least 2mbps to around 36mbps. That is about the fastest it will go on fibre around here.

Also spent time cleaning the front glass on two camera lenses, just for something to do really. now to get up properly and have a coffee

Can't tell about the weather, bit dark still but looks on the wet side.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 08:35 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Good Luck with your mattress hunt Floydy.

Thanks for the tip about cutting up carpets, makes things a lot easier.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone

I've had a busy few days with family....thankfully nothing planned so far today....hubby progressing nicely....I took him to see the nurse for stitches out....turns out they used glue so no stitches.....marvellous isn't it.

I love my tempura matress Floydy...have a look at them.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 09:02 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Having an itsy bitsy busy day today - lots of little tasks to be done - some for me and some one of my neighbours.

I also need a new mattress - do you think it is a psychological need to hibernate? However - I am having problems finding one that is not too soft and doesn't have that memory foam stuff all over it.

Have a fun day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 09:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

Tony & I got back last night from a hectic 2 days at Thursford in Norfolk. The Christmas Spectacular was truly spectacular. The barn it's held in holds 1,400 people & it's full to capacity every performance.

The day before we went to Thursford, Ady called and cut the hedge for us. As a result there are heaps of leaves all over the garden. We didn't have time for a proper clear up, what with getting ready for going away so we had to leave it. So that's the job for today..

We have our garden bin and a neighbour has lent us their empty one. We have two garden bins to fill with leaves today but it's chucking it down with rain so may have to leave it & hope for a bright spell before bin collection day.

No other plans at all - just going to take it easy.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 09:53 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Wet underfoot this morning but not raining and milder! According to the forecast it will be cloudy with brighter spells this afternoon. Maximum temperature 12ºC.

Nothing much planned for today, a 'day off’ if that’s possible when retired! The first Christmas card with a letter to do for Australia, that’s about all for today.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Good morning all.

Weather not too bad this morning, dry, dull but mild.

Good luck Floydy in Mattress hunting.

Nothing planned for today, cooking a Sausage Stew for dinner.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 10:28 AM

Good morning all, another dreary grey day .

I am going to make a vegetable hot pot for lunch and lots of mince pies to take to the grandchildren.

I will be seeing them tomorrow. My DIL is taking me to a school music concert in which my 3 older grandchildren are performing. One will be playing the guitar, one the piano and one singing . None of them are particularly musical except my eldest grandaughter who sings beautifully and made almost everyone cry at the remembrance service but at their school every child is encouraged to take part in some musical activity.

Enjoy your day
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 10:50 AM

Morning all,
A grey start but at least it’s dry, off to the relatives this morning picking up some keys as they are off on holiday next week so we are on pond duties, off to the badlands of hull this afternoon as mrs p has seen something she wants and they don’t have it at our nearest Selby ( Homebase )branch, have a good day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top