Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 11:01 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's because you've been sucking on my teat and stuffing your purses from the sweat of my labour. I can't afford to do both.

Rubbish, man.
You men love to feel you are doing something useful and helping to keep us lovely ladies in the manner to which we are accustomed.
We know you'd never cope with your conscience if you thought we had to go without our holidays, fast cars and dinner parties for the elite.
Even Dongle has gone back to work to add his support for us now.

Now then . . about our Christmas pressies . .

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 11:02 PM

Ooer .... pressies?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ooer .... pressies?

Yes Morti.
These normally useless males have turned over a new leaf and decided to treat us this Christmas - that'll be a first, mind.

Anyhow, knowing they are not the slightest bit of use normally, I think it would be only considerate of us to compose lists of things we would like - within their means of course - can't sting the old codgers too much.

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 11:14 PM

I'll get my thinking cap on then ....

Well, I need some new fluffy bed socks and I've always had a weakness for truffles, oh and Jaffa cakes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-10-2020, 11:18 PM

Well, I need some new fluffy bed socks and I've always had a weakness for truffles, oh and Jaffa cakes.

That's a good start Mort, keep going gal, there's enough of the blighters to have a decent whip round, when all's said and done.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 07:41 AM

I'm sure when the time comes, the "Lads" will have a Whip Round.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2020, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's a good start Mort, keep going gal, there's enough of the blighters to have a decent whip round, when all's said and done.

I am still thinking about this, but think I would like a voucher for Dunelm so's I could go and find some pretty bed linen or a small greenhouse so's I could grow things better.

What about you Tabby, what would you like?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2020, 01:52 PM

By the way ladies, do you think we ought to let Dongle out yet, or shall we keep him locked away for a bit longer do you think?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 02:24 PM

I was thinking more like support tights for when you get ratarsed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
By the way ladies, do you think we ought to let Dongle out yet, or shall we keep him locked away for a bit longer do you think?
I escaped '''ladies''' I bribed the Beddies with sausages.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top