Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 05:19 PM

The Jackson horror show continues

Oh yukky! It doesn't get any better does it? Here's today's story with Mark Lester (Oliver from the 70s film version) claiming he gave MJ (or his wife) what was necessary to produce at least one child.

Made even more yukky by the fact that when we lived in Cheltenham, where Lester practices as a masseur, my husband's nonmal sports physio was off one day and he went to ML instead. So hands that ............ no - enough!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 05:32 PM

Re: The Jackson horror show continues

And the `grandmother` has custody. Money certainly talks.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 05:32 PM

It's sad isn't it

He's obviously in it for the money - there's no way he'll have any idea of how to cope with such a 'super star', least MJs mother has good experience of that and will already have learnt many things the hard way (such as media intrusion/tricks/deceit).
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 05:39 PM

You've got to feel sorry for the children. They must be so confused.
I wonder how they're coping with it all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 07:19 PM

and long-time friend of Michael Jackson,
"I believe Paris could be my daughter," he said, and noted she bore a physical resemblance to his daughter, Harriet.
Notice the word could. Ok if Mark Lester has concerns that one of the children may be his he should go ahead and have tests and pursue the matter in private.

He calls himself 'a long term friend', a real friend would not behave in this way bringing yet more publicity to troubled children.
It seems some people are out to wring the last penny from the name of Michael Jackson.

Whatever happened to integrity and real friendship.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:34 PM

If you think it's over-covered in the UK, you should be here!! All MJ, all the time... OK, I exaggerate a bit, but no day goes by without more allegations and insinuations.....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:36 PM

Those poor kids will grow up not knowing who they are....!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top