Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 01:04 PM

Rationing!

I am going to have to TRY and ration myself to time spent on this forum. Maybe half an hour in the morning and longer in the evening.

There is so much to think about and comment on; so many lovely people to meet and greet ...........
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 01:05 PM

Re: Rationing!

Originally Posted by angieh ->
I am going to have to TRY and ration myself to time spent on this forum. Maybe half an hour in the morning and longer in the evening.

There is so much to think about and comment on; so many lovely people to meet and greet ...........
Good Luck Angie, Its gonna be difficult though..
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 01:07 PM

I suppose there might be fewer to meet and greet (an important matter) as time goes on but otherwise I think it's just going to grow. You'll have to expand your day angie - give up a bit of sleep or something!
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 01:10 PM

How's your housework coming DM, or have you finished it? Mine is still awaiting attention although one load of washing's done and out on the line and another lot is in the machine. MIL's lunch next ............ transcription this afternoon, so I MUST NOT LOOK AT THE FORUM until that's finished.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 01:21 PM

Done, done, done
Stir fry for supper tonight, so nothing to prepare, it's a lovely day, so am in the garden just generaly being self-indulgent. There was a time I might have felt guilty but not now
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 06:02 PM

What did we all do before we discovered forums?
I think I had a life but I'm not so sure
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 06:59 PM

Totally addictive aren't they?
I suppose it's because we are all such nice people
angieh
Hampshire, UK

11-08-2009, 08:17 PM

Well, I did manage to get my work done - and so I am back, feeling guilt-free!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 09:03 PM

Lol good luck - I think it will be tough
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by angieh ->

Tried it-didn't work. Decided other night to spend 1 hour on Dogsey and 1hour on here. Looked at clock-11.30 p.m. been on 3 hours! Don't know where I spent the other hour though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top