Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 09:02 AM

Fun on Friday?

Hello - welcome to a warm and sunny Friday morning.
What are your plans for today? We have a Farmers' Market thois morning, so I'll go and stock up with goodies for the forthcoming month. Then a spot of allotmenteering I think.
I also have the joy of defrosting my upright freezer. It is a frost-free one but I think there is a problem with the door seal. Occasionally one or other of us doesn't shut the door firmly (ie, put our foot against it ) and that starts a frost build up which in turn makes future closing even more tricky and eventually .... it's defrost time. Yawn!
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 09:29 AM

Re: Fun on Friday?

I've been to the vets with Milo this morning. Meeting a friend in 30 mins to do dog walks. We are taking Shady for a run over the field and then going exploring a new walk with Milo.
This afternoon I have some people coming round, other than that it will be housework and dodging wasps
Enjoy your Friday everyone.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Morning - A warm Sunny day here, although a black cloud looming..........

Have done 2 dog walks, will have a coffee now then off to Town for a mooch.

Pm probably more dog walks & House work(maybe)
Enjoy!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 11:44 AM

I have walked the dogs this morning, had lunch and am now getting ready for work after being off for over a week.

I am supposing to be sorting out an Advertisement for a commemoration catalogue for our breed club championship show, paid for but not got round to doing and running out of time fast!
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 12:06 PM

Feeling a bit rough today, so still in my dressing gown and only just had my breakfast. Poor OH has had to care for MIL by himself this morning - she's going through a bad spell with her hallucinations. And he's got the second load of washing on! What a Champ!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 12:28 PM

Sorry you're not so good Angie - I hope you improve as the day progresses
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 12:30 PM

Have a good day everyone

I have done the dreaded weekly shop and the fridge is full of good things to eat . I am now off to do battle with the slugs ....
dinahsmum
SW England

14-08-2009, 12:35 PM

Go gett'em Meg - they have a soft underbelly you know. Yuk
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 01:14 PM

OOH slugs yuk! Reminds me we found the biggest caterpillar on the door mat this morning. How it got indoors and what it will be after metamorphosis I have no idea - maybe a Hawkmoth it's so big. Got some photos, hope they are OK - will post later on.

Now, there's a miracle IMO - metamorphosis.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 01:38 PM

Afternoon al, the sun is just coming up here, Hubby has a half day today, so will probably go out for a mooch later...

Angie, You will probably find Kizzy brought the caterpiller in....Oliver presented me with one last year, ugly thing it was too....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top