Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:18 PM

Re: Transgender Kids

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
No wonder some children commit suicide,with posts like that...ignorance I say..oh well..I have made my point,ta,ta.
Children have committed suicide because of my post?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:21 PM

So these kids are the same ones who grow up and marry somebody of the same sex also then?
That is also ridiculous. A man and a woman, that what forms a life, it always has and that's it. IMO.
If you lot want to beat around the bush without really saying what you mean it's up to you but I see things how they actually are.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
So these kids are the same ones who grow up and marry somebody of the same sex also then?
That is also ridiculous. A man and a woman, that what forms a life, it always has and that's it. IMO.
If you lot want to beat around the bush without really saying what you mean it's up to you but I see things how they actually are.
Hi

My daughter is a Lesbian.

Had loads of boyfriends when she was younger, lived with a bloke as well.

Just decided it is not for her.

She dresses as a woman and has no intention at all of having surgery.

She is happy and I am happy for her.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

24-10-2019, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My daughter is a Lesbian.

Had loads of boyfriends when she was younger, lived with a bloke as well.

Just decided it is not for her.

She dresses as a woman and has no intention at all of having surgery.

She is happy and I am happy for her.
There's nothing wrong with people being lesbian or gay at all. It's in their body DNA and that's the way they are. I have no argument with that at all and I am not sexist or homophobic.

There is a big difference though when two people of the same sex marry each other. That is not normal at all. And transgenders are not normal either, they are freaks and need to get a grip on how stupid it all is.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
As soon as you mentioned"weird"...I read no further....not interested in parc.
What is that, Pauline? Not being contentious - just not seen it before.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:18 AM

There's nothing wrong with people being lesbian or gay at all. It's in their body DNA and that's the way they are. I have no argument with that at all and I am not sexist or homophobic.

There is a big difference though when two people of the same sex marry each other. That is not normal at all. And transgenders are not normal either, they are freaks and need to get a grip on how stupid it all is.
Yep This....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:37 AM

Lesbos is quite a nice holiday island --- oh wait. Actually it on the over 50's holiday trail but is now heavily infected by illegal "immigrants".
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:39 AM

Why is this nonsense happening at all? I don't remember anything about transgender kids when I was at school in the 1970s. When did all this start coming about?
I don't remember anything like it when I was at school either, Floydy, girls were girls and boys were boys. I don't remember children having all these strange allergies and food intolerance either. There were no separate meals prepared in our house - my brother, sister and I ate what we were given. As for sex - it didn't exist as far as we were concerned - we were far too busy having fun!

Yes, things change and the world moves on - I can accept that. Maybe children should have more freedom of choice than we had when young - I can accept that too. But I am inclined to think things have gone too far and children are being pushed into adult choices/situations before they are old enough to deal with them. Childhood is short enough - let them enjoy it.

I have no problem at all with over 18s being homosexual, bisexual, transgender, or whatever else they want to be. Providing they have considered all the complications that may be involved - and provided it is their choice - not something they have been coerced into.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:44 AM

Hi

Thank you so much for your posts, Floydy, OGF and ST.

The voices of Commonsense.

My daughter made her decision when she was 26, intelligent and old enough to make it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

24-10-2019, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

thank you so much for your posts, floydy, ogf and st.

The voices of commonsense.

My daughter made her decision when she was 26, intelligent and old enough to make it.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top