Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 01:40 PM

Re: How does Corbyn expect to Win?

If we haven't realised by now that voting for either Tories or Labour is actually just a vote for the EU and establishment then we will never learn.

The system is rigged and has been for 40 years.

Manifestos are utterly irrellevant.

If you vote Tory or Labour you are voting for Juncker & Co.

The 2 party political system is a sham, a complete con and there to dupe the stupid Hoi Polloi, leaving them to endlessly bicker about Major vs BLiar, May vs Corbyn and so on.

It's a system that has kept the elite establishment in power for years. It's system that has allowed them to destroy the sovereignty of our country and sell us down the river to a foreign power.

It's a system that we urgently need to see and recognise and stop fuelling.

A vote for Labour or Tory IS a vote for the establishment no matter who is heading up the parties.

It's time for something else

The overriding priority is to cut free of the EU dictatorship.

We must vote BrExit Party

Sadly the Remainers will do the opposite and we will remain as we are, with a split parliament, unable to achieve anything.

Boris is lying. He is telling BrExiteers what they want to hear just as May did before him. He isn't delivering BrExit and has no intention of doing so. He, like the traitorous May before him, is trying to push through FOR THE 4TH TIME ! the disastrous Surrender Deal that May tried to push through. The deal that leaves us under EU and ECJ control without any say. A deal which puts us in a worse position than we are now.

There is only ONE WAY OUT OF THE EU

That is to WALK AWAY

No Deal initially, then force a good deal through negotiations.

The establishment will do anything to prevent that

Using Boris to make sound bites about wanting to Leave the EU is one of the ways they are deceiving us.

The May deal doesn't need rejecting, it needs to be publicly burned, the ashes buried in soft peat for 3 years and then recycled as firelighters, never to stain our politics again.

We MUST vote BrExit party to have any chance of getting out.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
What .. when Farage himself is not standing? That's cowardice!!
I just don't get Farage. I would gladly vote for him if I thought he could be PM but once again, he has all but backed out. He says he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in politics but no one is asking for that. Five years maybe ten, he has already been around for longer than that.

I have always liked what Farage has to say but maybe he is just full of rhetoric like the rest of 'em after all.

Is there no one around that will take the running of the UK seriously?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 04:10 PM

I seem to remember how rigged it was when we joined. Yes true, all those that didn't vote the government decided they wanted to join by not voting. Had they gone by those that actually bothered to vote we would never have joined the common market, or at least that is how it was rumoured
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 06:23 PM

Boris has proved he's not a leaver by not joining with Nigel
to ensure that all uncertainty is ended for sure!
And by keeping the May deal alive with minimal changes, just as
the remainers and the EU have been insisting for the last3yrs!
That we will be stuck with these same people for the foreseeable
future if Boris succeeds does not bode well for UKs future!

Regards Donkeyman!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Boris has proved he's not a leaver by not joining with Nigel
to ensure that all uncertainty is ended for sure!
And by keeping the May deal alive with minimal changes, just as
the remainers and the EU have been insisting for the last3yrs!
That we will be stuck with these same people for the foreseeable
future if Boris succeeds does not bode well for UKs future!

The establishment have played a clever game using Boris.

They have successfully duped many people into thinking he IS going to deliver BrExit.

The game was up instantly the moment he tried to yet again bring May's disastrous deal back to the table.

Boris is doing what he has been told to do, saying the things he has been told to say, playing his part in the pantomime.

The aim of the establishment is to try to get the Tories a clear majority so that they can then orchestrate the pushing through of the BRINO deal.

That's Game Over for them , an easy win.

The BRINO deal will not take us properly out of the EU and will pave the way for us to go right back in a few years later.

Anyone who truly wants us to get out of the EU can not afford to vote for Boris. He represents a scam, a con of the most devious nature.

The only vote is for the BrExit party.

The only hope is that BrExiteers can give the BrExit Party enough seats that they can prevent a majority Tory government and can prevent them voting BRINO through.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 10:17 PM

Corby has no intention of winning the next GE. If he was serious, he'd sack Abbott immediately instead of leaving her to damage any sense of credibility.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I just don't get Farage. I would gladly vote for him if I thought he could be PM but once again, he has all but backed out.
Hypothetically, the BP could form a majority party government. In which case, who would be the PM? I thought the way things are meant to work is that the party leader become the PM, which is now not possible.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 10:53 PM

“Now I’m liberated, I’m not tied to one constituency I think that both the Conservatives and the Labour Party should be worried."

When Mr Ferrari asked if he was running scared, the Brexit Party leader replied: “What is the choice here? What is more important? Is it me getting into Parliament or trying to get a significant number of Brexit Party MPs into Parliament to hold the balance of power? Which of those two matters more for Brexit and the country? It has to be getting larger numbers selected."

He said Mr Johnson’s new deal was not a “proper meaningful Brexit” and said the five million Labour supporters who voted for Brexit were also disappointed in their party.

Mr Farage added: “But what they are really scared of is that I’m going to have five weeks free to go around the country and explain this to people.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/11...y-election-spt

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/br...it-deal-824682
Razzer64
New Member!
Wrexham
Razzer64 is male 

07-11-2019, 04:54 PM

I agree. Corbyn is definitely not one to be trusted bu any means. He constantly changes his views and mind about almost anything.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Razzer64 ->
I agree. Corbyn is definitely not one to be trusted bu any means. He constantly changes his views and mind about almost anything.
Hi Razzer. Welcome to the forum.

Corbyn is certainly having a bad day.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top