Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:43 PM

Re: Spoil your ballot paper.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I might have a bit more respect for these politicians if explained more about what they would like to do, instead of spending 99% of their speech making schoolboy, snidey remarks about each other.
Oh they do! Haven't you heard them?

They're full of promises of what they're going to do (if we elect them) which, coincidentally, seem to be all the things that we the people have been complaining about all these years.

What a surprise!

Of course, those of us with minds of our own know full well that these are just meaningless words. They never do what they promise.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh they do! Haven't you heard them?

They're full of promises of what they're going to do (if we elect them) which, coincidentally, seem to be all the things that we the people have been complaining about all these years.

What a surprise!

Of course, those of us with minds of our own know full well that these are just meaningless words. They never do what they promise.

I agree JBR, and this leaves me honestly not knowing what to do at voting time.
What are we supposed to do when we don't believe any of them?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree JBR, and this leaves me honestly not knowing what to do at voting time.
What are we supposed to do when we don't believe any of them?

I feel the same mups
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I feel the same mups

Glad it's not just me, susan.

I don't feel I want to vote for anybody.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 02:25 PM

H

I will not be voting for any of the Main Parties.

We have an Independent standing here, I will be voting for her.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:51 AM

We have a choice of four candidates, no Brexit or Independent. The conservative candidate is new. The other has done his worst and now resigned but left it to the last minute to make announcement.

Labour look likely to win now, a female Jeremy Corbyn.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/ge...er-rudd-822613
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:51 AM

Really it's not about candidates, it's about parties. If track record is taken into account and the direction a party is taking things become clearer.

Labour has become the facade of Momentum which is Militant Tendency rebranded with hatred of Jews added.

The Lib-Dems have become more impractical and Snowflake infested and being used by the Remain-ers as a place of hope

The Conservative party are totally riven because of self interest in BREXIT and the BREXIT party are a protest party.

Me? Closer to the day I'll decide to either vote Conservative or tactically in order to try to keep Labour out
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 12:02 PM

Its either Tory or Lib Dems down here,Tory is the less evil choice I think.
The former Tory MP,stood down after the election was announced for personal reason's,the new candidate is like her predecessor a brexit supporter,so I rather suspect she'll win.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 02:33 PM

Has anyone received their voting card yet?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Has anyone received their voting card yet?
Yes I have, I have also had literature from one party only (Conservatives) with a request form for a postal vote should I need one , I don't I live near a polling station.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top