Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 12:39 PM

Breaking news

BREAKING NEWS - Brexit Party Rally cancelled. Press conference imminent.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 12:41 PM

Re: Breaking news

Urgent press conference midday today after meeting with Boris and Nigel.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:01 PM

Hi SG I guess Nigel Farage will say he is standing down candidates in selected seats to prevent a split Leave vote.

Remain supporting parties are doing that already making it an uneven contest.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:26 PM

I bet that decision was hard to swallow - Nigel looked very downbeat on the news when I saw his speech.

Still, this means that Corbyn doesn't stand a chance and Brexit will happen, with the Brexit Party holding Boris' feet to the fire.

I can see the Brexit Party getting around 40 seats now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi SG I guess Nigel Farage will say he is standing down candidates in selected seats to prevent a split Leave vote.

Remain supporting parties are doing that already making it an uneven contest.
It seems Farage is going to stand down candidates in 317 seats to help prevent a hung parliament but will continue to fight Labour.

In return there will be no extension to the transition period and a possible Canada deal without political alignment.

If BJ can get a good majority he can bin the withdrawal agreement and name our own terms take it or leave it .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:29 PM

It seems Farage is going to stand down candidates in 317 seats to help prevent a hung parliament but will continue to fight Labour.

In return there will be no extension to the transition period and a possible Canada deal without political alignment.

If BJ can get a good majority he can bin the withdrawal agreement and name our own .
I bet Corbyn is worried... next will be an alliance between him and Swinson.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:36 PM

Good news I say.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

11-11-2019, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I bet Corbyn is worried... next will be an alliance between him and Swinson.
Bread Corbyn has caused to be worried with strange proposals being voiced by the day should Labour win the election eg 2 party leaders one leave one remain

I was listening to the Thornberry woman on the Today programme apparently suggesting the cabinet will seize control of Britain's nuclear deterrent from the Prime Minister in the event Corbyn refuses to use it Can you imagine in a critical moment they will be fighting over the red button .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

11-11-2019, 02:43 PM

Bread Corbyn has caused to be worried with strange proposals being voiced by the day should Labour win the election eg 2 party leaders one leave one remain

I was listening to the Thornberry woman on the Today programme apparently suggesting the cabinet will seize control of Britain's nuclear deterrent from the Prime Minister in the event Corbyn refuses to use it Can you imagine in a critical moment they will be fighting over the red button .
It gets crazier by the minute, Meg.

Labour are like a bad episode of The Apprentice.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

11-11-2019, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It gets crazier by the minute, Meg.

Labour are like a bad episode of The Apprentice.
Let's hope they keep it up, it should make them unelectable

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top