Join for free
Page 5 of 25 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 11:25 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...nt-to-20877491

Coronation Street's Andrew Whyment 'will join I'm A Celebrity with mystery campmate'

The 38-year-old Coronation Street actor 'will be the 12th campmate', entering the show in an early shake-up alongside another mystery celebrity.
Another "Who?" I thought until I saw his face, which seemed remarkably familiar, so I googled him .....

Aha ..... Andrew was the none-too-bright Darren Sinclair-Jones in The Royle Family .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...nt-to-20877491

Another "Who?" I thought until I saw his face, which seemed remarkably familiar, so I googled him .....

Aha ..... Andrew was the none-too-bright Darren Sinclair-Jones in The Royle Family .....
I remember him doing a rather impressive 'Eagles' Desperado' on Stars in their eyes a few years ago.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I remember him doing a rather impressive 'Eagles' Desperado' on Stars in their eyes a few years ago.
Apparently:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Whyment

Andrew Whyment trained at the Laine Johnson Theatre School in Salford. He attended Salford College of Further Education for a BTEC in Performing Arts, where his real love was singing.
He seems a decent enough bloke and a good reason for watching the series. Some of the others may surprise me - but ...... Caitlyn Jenner is the off-putter .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:29 PM

Yep Omah, with Caitlyn Jenner I fear it will turn into a bit of a freek show, but Kirky is such a nice bloke he could win this, but like you say, I don't know much about the others...
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 01:56 AM

If they make entertainment about eating living things ,it should be one of the contestants and not some innocent bug.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

15-11-2019, 10:24 AM

STARTING WITH A SPLASH I’m A Celeb stars plunge off boat into sea fully dressed as filming begins in Australia.
I'll quote no more, in case the contents spoil the weekend's viewing, except, for those interested in such things:

Kate Garraway, 52, who wore her hair in pigtails, appeared out of breath as she paddled through the water.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...dec-australia/
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

15-11-2019, 06:01 PM

Kate suits the motor .....

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Kate suits the motor .....

Nice bodywork Kate, and the motor isn't too shabby either.... By jove! Longdogs was right....

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

16-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I saw the other day that Chris Packham has been having a go at the producers and Ant & Dec about all the bug and insect eating.

Apparently, so far no one will answer him, so it looks set to continue.
Originally Posted by summer ->
I know people say it's rubbish but I love watching.....I agree about the bugs though especially when they ate live ones...I didn't see that as entertainment at all.
I’m A Celebrity bosses ‘ban live insects from bushtucker trials’ after animal rights backlash

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/15/im-a-...8/?ito=cbshare

According to reports, the apparent change to the format of the show will remain a permanent fixture. Animal rights organisations such as Viva! have campaigned against the show since it began. Celebrities such as Chris Packham and Lucy Watson have also voiced their opposition to the use of animals in the trials.
I don't think many viewers will miss insect-eating ..... as long as the celebrities are fed other disgusting bushtucker .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 11:24 AM

I just read about no live insect eating on the bush tucker trials. That is better, but they are still using animals in the other trials though & I wonder how many of those get killed by contestants either crawling over them or standing on them.

Page 5 of 25 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top