Join for free
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 04:08 PM

Johnson and Corbyn, apparently, endorse each other (video)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/techno...rse-each-other (video link)

A fake social media video where Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn endorse each other for prime minister has been posted online in an attempt to show the potential of so-called 'deepfake' videos to undermine democracy.

The video, by research organisation Future Advocacy, used Artificial Intelligence (AI) and an impressionist to make the candidates' clips appear as real as possible.
That's impressive .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 09:07 PM

Re: Johnson and Corbyn, apparently, endorse each other (video)

That is impressive. I'm hoping to see one with Jo Swinson and the Devil himself.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 12:24 PM

Re: Johnson and Corbyn, apparently, endorse each other (video)

I am in a dilemma!
Who do I vote for? Conservative or Labour?
The Conservative,s who, in spite of severe cuts to our vital services and still split from top to bottom on Brexit have policies that will benefit the rich rather than the average working man or do I vote for a Labour party who have somehow discovered a forest of money trees and are going to spend, spend, spend till the country is bankrupt.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top