Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 04:57 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

This was taken locally in spring. We've got the family coming round for a meal this evening so I'm hoping for nice weather so we can sit drinking our after dinner wine outdoors.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 07:33 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who follow later...

Busy day today preparing the caravan and cleaning the house before our trip to Dorset tomorrow, where we are booked in for five nights at Charmouth. The forecast doesn't look good (now there's a surprise), but on the upside at least we haven't got children to keep entertained....

Enjoy your day folks....

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 08:43 AM

Morning all..

Another sleepless night again. Can't really do much today, perhaps go for a walk later if the weather holds up.

Have a good one all...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 09:12 AM

Good Morning, Actually got a Wee Bit of Sun this Morning. Hope it starts to dry up. Nothing Planned except for taking Hound Dog to the Woods around Lunch Time.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 09:33 AM

Inside the Old Laundry at Finlaystone Country Park

Moring Everyone Dull damp and dreich so far this morning. At least the cold wind has stopped!

Lovely photo, Alan

Hope everyone enjoys today.

Keep safe and take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Good morning fellow members it was a beautiful day when I walked Chloe at 7am but has now clouded over and turned chilly.

I was going to do some jobs in the garden but think I might do some sewing instead.

Enjoy your day everyone
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 10:42 AM

Weatherwise the last few days have all been the same- beautifully sunny one minute and threatening rain the next.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 11:08 AM

Good morning all it's wet and dreary and definitely 'staying in' weather today. It does mean that I can tackle some indoor jobs that have been a bit neglected lately though

Barry, I hope you enjoy your break at Charmouth and manage to get a glimpse of the sun during the week.

Our holiday in Devon is only three weeks away but I have to admit to having no enthusiasm about it this year due to the weather ...... I hope I'm wrong and I get to go paddling!

Just a thought folks .......it's only 176 days until Christmas!!!

Make the most of your day, stay dry, stay happy!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That's a wicked thing to say Mags

Good morning all,
Quite chilly here, overcast one minute and sunny the next
Got some washing done, which will hopefully dry in the breeze. We are having a lazy day, got a couple of films to watch after lunch - might open a bottle of red with lunch and finish it while watching the films.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
In a fit of boredom last week, I turned on one of the shopping channels and saw some woman trying to flog Christmas stenciling kits to made Christmas cards with. Christmas stuff in JUNE!!!! What is going on??!!

Stop the world, I want to get off!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top