Join for free
Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 11:29 PM

Re: Trump has gone

Originally Posted by Mups ->
'Doctored' pictures and videos mean nothing.
Allegations are NOT proof.

I suggest you stop publicly slandering people.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...unter-biden-a/

The President 's second son.

Two weeks until Election Day, social media is rife with attacks on Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 11:46 PM

I feel so angry. I don't normally let this site get to me. But this is over the top. This is a serious question Bread. Not rhetorical at all. HOw ould you feel..honestly..If someone publicly accused you of being a pedophile or a pervert?..How would you really feel? How would you react?..And don't say "But I'm not so why should I care",,We both know that whether you really are or aren't has little to do with anything when somebody wants to slander you..slamming .somebody's opinion, politics, religion etc is one thing. Saying this in public - this is a public forum; open to anybody. We may say.."Oh let him say what he wants..just ignore him etc" don;t take it seriously. Don't agree. Sowill you answer the question?..Or will you just ignore it?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 11:47 PM

Thank you Cinders, but your link also says there is:

"No evidence."

"Unsuported claims."

"Unproven claims."

"No evidence to support allegations."

Personally, I don't know whether there is any truth in it or not, and that is why I won't name names and slander anyone.
I would prefer more proof than Facebook gossip to decide.

Doesn't it seem feasible that it is more political dirty tricks by fanatics trying to keep Trump in power?
"I know, lets slander the opposition, that should do it."

Even if it there is any truth in it, it is not the son who has been elected.
I also think it is not always the parents fault how their kids turn out.

I am not saying the son is innocent, I am saying I don't know and would be very reluctant to seriously slander the father in this way.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 11:54 PM

Lots of unintentional stuff happens, such is life.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 11:59 PM

Self indulgent folks will always charge forward, regardless of fall out, de facto.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I feel so angry. I don't normally let this site get to me. But this is over the top. This is a serious question Bread. Not rhetorical at all. HOw ould you feel..honestly..If someone publicly accused you of being a pedophile or a pervert?..How would you really feel? How would you react?..And don't say "But I'm not so why should I care",,We both know that whether you really are or aren't has little to do with anything when somebody wants to slander you..slamming .somebody's opinion, politics, religion etc is one thing. Saying this in public - this is a public forum; open to anybody. We may say.."Oh let him say what he wants..just ignore him etc" don;t take it seriously. Don't agree. Sowill you answer the question?..Or will you just ignore it?
You should treat it with the contempt it deserves mate.Some people have a political agenda or bias and believe all sorts of rubbish to support it.They don't need actual facts.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
There's loads of video proof. You can see for yourself.

Biden himself said "we live on a democracy" when he was called a pervert earlier He thinks his behaviour is normal.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...ampaign-2019-6
Yeah. All this garbage is no doubt instigated by "trumpists" wherever it's published . Funny that none of this has come to anything. Anybody who challenged the big orange baby was bound to be dragged through the dirt. The big question remains. If BIden is such a "pervert" , how come he has been elected President of the United States by 74 million people?? How come he is so adrored by so many self evidently fine and decent people?..Are they all blind?..Do none of them have brain?..Seriously. This is pure slander. But thanks for at least trying to produce something to back up your claims.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yeah. All this garbage is no doubt instigated by "trumpists" wherever it's published . Funny that none of this has come to anything. Anybody who challenged the big orange baby was bound to be dragged through the dirt. The big question remains. If BIden is such a "pervert" , how come he has been elected President of the United States by 74 million people?? How come he is so adrored by so many self evidently fine and decent people?..Are they all blind?..Do none of them have brain?..Seriously. This is pure slander. But thanks for at least trying to produce something to back up your claims.

I'm with you on this, Keezoy.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 12:24 AM

As a little interlude to the pervert/proof debate that has broken out, can someone explain why both the BBC and ITV felt the need to suspend normal broadcast and put the inauguration on for hours?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
You should treat it with the contempt it deserves mate.Some people have a political agenda or bias and believe all sorts of rubbish to support it.They don't need actual facts.
Indeed ..... a fraternity of "Gullibles" .....

Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top