Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 08:46 PM

Re: A different perspective

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
But why? I'm perfectly comfortable in my own skin!
But you don't seem very comfortable with a lot of other people's skins.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 08:58 PM

definitely Covid-19. I will never take the simple things in life for granted ever again. I long to hug my family and friends, even little things like sitting in a coffee shop chewing the fat with my mates, I miss it so much.

Also although I knew doctors and nurses did a good job, since this virus I am seeing those angels as the angels they really are.

Things that seemed of real importance in past days doesn't seem so important anymore. If Covid has done anything it has helped me realise who and what really is important in my life.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
But you don't seem very comfortable with a lot of other people's skins.
I don't care about other people's skins. Interested yes, but care? Nah.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
What is the one thing that changed your perspective in life?

Faith.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:07 PM

But why? I'm perfectly comfortable in my own skin!
I know..so am I!.....not in your skin...my own.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:11 PM

Having my son and seeing him grow up into the fine young man he is. Nothing changes your life like being a parent.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:20 PM

Mine changed when I was unable to have children.

Since then every person, every creature, every tree, every living cell seems like a miracle to me.

I am in a constant state of awe.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:21 PM

I don't care about other people's skins. Interested yes, but care? Nah.
I'm not sure I believe you, Todger. I suspect there's a soft centre in there somewhere that you don't want anybody to know about. I can picture you doing charitable works in secret.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I'm not sure I believe you, Todger. I suspect there's a soft centre in there somewhere that you don't want anybody to know about. I can picture you doing charitable works in secret.

Yep that's what In think. I reckon Todge is a closet philanthropist and just likes to give us a stir. I enjoy his bastardry as much as he does. He reminds me of Blackadder. Or is that "talking about other members"?..Does it matter if it's complimentary?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Having my son and seeing him grow up into the fine young man he is. Nothing changes your life like being a parent.
Absolutely life changing. They grow so fast

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top