Join for free
Page 8 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 11:42 PM

Re: Trump has gone

There are only so many Human combinations, just like the musical scale, Humans find it difficult, without notes.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I didn't accuse him of being a paedo .
You pretty much have on other threads. At least I think it was you talking about children?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 02:04 AM

Trump with kids :

Obama with kids :

I would say out of the three Obama is the most natural with children.

Both Biden and Trump show a similar level of discomfort around children. Biden tries to overcompensate, Trump doesn't even try and makes it all about him. (see the clip of him with the kids at Halloween in 2017). I think this is a generational thing. Obama is younger than both and has a more relaxed relationship with kids because that's the way the world has changed.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
BM I think many will see it as I do, a temporary aberration caused by a few disillusioned people succumbing to a cult following.

Maybe the fact that the riot happened had a good outcome in that it brought some people to their senses.
I have family and friends from the UK who have made their homes in the US and will sleep better tonight
Agree. Like attracts like. Trump followers were just like trump.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Trump with kids :

Obama with kids :

I would say out of the three Obama is the most natural with children.

Both Biden and Trump show a similar level of discomfort around children. Biden tries to overcompensate, Trump doesn't even try and makes it all about him. (see the clip of him with the kids at Halloween in 2017). I think this is a generational thing. Obama is younger than both and has a more relaxed relationship with kids because that's the way the world has changed.

No they don't, your making things up again. Obama knew better, his vice president was pervy enough for both of them.

To you Biden is the second coming of Christ, its like listening to the nutters in North Korea praising their Dear Leader.

Sooner or later you will start seeing the damage Biden is already doing. There's talk of him giving vaccines to Canada instead of giving them to his own people, let's see ....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 09:18 AM

Yes and sooner or later you will answer the question I asked you Bread. It's the dirty big elephant in the room that you are ignoring isn't it!? Somebody who doesn't know you accuses you publicly of being a pedophile.And yes you DID basically imply that Biden is. You talk about him being inappropriate with little girls. What does that imply?!..Do you think we are stupid?..YOu can't just deny it. Your posts are full of it ..Everybody can see that. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!?...Man up and answer the bloody question...at least.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I didn't accuse him of being a paedo I said he is a pervert and he is.

When it comes to Biden it's all in the public domain just go and have a look.

Not so long ago you were all saying the same about Trump, but he never attacked his staffers or did creepy things to children's hair and groping etc.

Oh I see, so you think its OK to publicly call someone a 'pervert' instead of a 'paedophile' , without ever meeting him or knowing him do you? Just by taking someone else's word for it?

You have also said:

Biden will die of brain damage.

He is a pervert.

Parents are happy about social distancing when there kids are near Biden.

He is a brain damaged pervert, liar, and conspiritor.

I think you've been watching too much Facebook, and letting your thoughts run away with you.
We are all entitled to think what we want, but publicly name calling and slander is so wrong.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh I see, so you think its OK to publicly call someone a 'pervert' instead of a 'paedophile' , without ever meeting him or knowing him do you? Just by taking someone else's word for it?

You have also said:

Biden will die of brain damage.

He is a pervert.

Parents are happy about social distancing when there kids are near Biden.

He is a brain damaged pervert, liar, and conspiritor.

I think you've been watching too much Facebook, and letting your thoughts run away with you.
We are all entitled to think what we want, but publicly name calling and slander is so wrong.

Yes and I stand by it

I also said he will destroy the USA, which he has already started doing and he is a senile old man.

Here is another report from CNN (The Clinton News Network )

Ewwwwwww.....

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
That is a really silly and evasive answer. But it doesn't surprise me. What in twenty seven kinds of buggery are you on about man?!..Post what clip?? Do you know anything about that group of people?..Do you know who they are?...ARe they his grandchildren?..Whos' kids are they?...Where did that video come from?..Can you vouch for it's authenticity? Has "smash his head in" been a solution to things and people you don't like often in your life?...I don't know Joe Biden and neither do you. Are you really the guy that stands in front of the baying crowd outside the house of a man who has been accused of a bad crime that has neither been proven _ and I mean properly proven, not trial by tabloid or convicted of. Are you the guy with the noose in his hand screaming "String him up!"? Maybe not but if not how far are you from him? Two more things. One..Answer my question..again..HOw would you feel if somebody did this to you?..Postyed a video like this about you. With nothing to properly back it up..NOTHING!..Except idle, dirty minded gossip. And two..Read "To Kill A Mockingbird" That probably makes you want to smash my head in as well now. Whatever. I can live with it. YOu are entitled to your opinion. No matter how it differs from mine. But you are NOT entitled to slander somebody with filthy and unproven yes UNPROVEN crap like this.

Sorry, I completely disagree with you about that footage...his touching that young girl was totally inappropriate, you could see how she flinched, she hated it, all in body language to see....I would never allow my grandchildren around him....

The way he touched her,also reminded me of a pervert touch,you don’t imo touch a youngster like that.

Just my opinion.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Sorry, I completely disagree with you about that footage...his touching that young girl was totally inappropriate, you could see how she flinched, she hated it, all in body language to see....I would never allow my grandchildren around him....

The way he touched her,also reminded me of a pervert touch,you don’t imo touch a youngster like that.

Just my opinion.

I seriously don't think any so-called pervert would dare sexually or inapropriately touch a child in full view of the press cameras.

If his intention was genuinly a perverted one, and he posed for the press like that, he must be mental as well as all the other things Bread has listed.

Page 8 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top