Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 08:04 PM

Re: Can I just say

dont ever take me shopping if u want good behavior lol
i get rather cross sometimes. and when that happens i just put my basket down. and go into another shop.
but i promise to be good in here. lol
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 08:53 PM

Well I am brand new here and everyone has been as nice as can be to me! Thank you all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 03:55 AM

That's nice to hear. JD; hope all the other newbies feel the same!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 07:18 PM

I agree, this site is a very special place. Thank you Azz and to everyone else here for making me feel so at home. I hope it goes on for many years.
Mary
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 03:32 PM

One thing I have discovered about this forum is that I am already spending far too much time on here!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 04:25 PM

LOL, Qetta, it's addictive!!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
LOL, Qetta, it's addictive!!
Tell me about it! I better see what my husband is up to, he is busy gardening and probably would like a cuppa.
mysterie
Sydney, Australia
mysterie is female  mysterie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Yes I have to agree it is one of the friendliest sites. I was on another 50 and over site and that was a nightmare. I like the debates here - no nastiness.
Dancingsky
None

09-09-2010, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by mysterie ->
Yes I have to agree it is one of the friendliest sites. I was on another 50 and over site and that was a nightmare. I like the debates here - no nastiness.
I have been on a couple which were less than pleasant, the one hosted by Friends Reunited left a lot to be desired. The one I have just left thought itself really friendly, but when I introduced some slightly more controversial topics because the saccharine sweetness was rather cloying, the bitchiness was quite horrible on the part of some, not all, posters. I decided to leave because I didn't think the unpleasant atmosphere, which had been generated, was fair on the decent members.

This forum does seem to be able to accept that we don't all think alike, and can agree to disagree pleasantly.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 05:04 PM

I would like to add a comment about the site now that I have spent some time here feeling my way about. I have found it very relaxing posting and reading other members posts. There appears to be a genuine interest in other people who use the forum. It is an easy forum to use and well planned. Standards for inoffensive communications are well maintained so that posters may take part in a thread without fear of ridicule or oppression. I must give credit to Azz for taking good care of his baby.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top