Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 12:49 AM

Re: Justice (Daniel Pelka's parents)

Originally Posted by graculus ->
But their nationality was the only point you made when you started your thread. I think the others posters here have a more realistic view of things.

No I first pointed out he had hung himself and that was my first point

Then I pointed out that she had hung her self 9 months before and that was my second point.

My third point which you picked up on was that both were Polish.

And then I gave a link which stated that both including this poor child were from Poland.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
No I first pointed out he had hung himself and that was my first point

Then I pointed out that she had hung her self 9 months before and that was my second point.

My third point which you picked up on was that both were Polish.

And then I gave a link which stated that both including this poor child were from Poland.
The point you emphasised was the Polish part. It wasn't necessary to add it unless you felt you had to make a final defining statement with derogatory language. Anyway that's quite enough. Further elaboration isn't necessary as you have so eloquently restated your case.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
They've got off easy, no suffering for them. They should have been sentenced to starve on a half slice of dry bread a day and been dunked in ice cold water every day for the whole of their 30 year sentence.

I agree clumsy - and don't forget the clout round the head after the dunkings as well. Those 'parents' were pure evil.

I can't for the life of me see how that little lad ever got so thin and no neighbours, friends, teachers, etc questioned it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I hope they topped themselves because they felt so awful and miserable that they couldn't face living.

More like the other prisoners made their days a living hell.
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 02:35 AM

Sorry, but this stood out for me:

"Am well pleased that theses Polish scum bags are dead."

They are scum bags, period, their nationality has nothing to do with it.

They did take the easy way out, they should have suffered like the little angel did. This is why in these cases, I do believe in the death penalty.

However, 2 less animals are on earth, so it is not all bad.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 02:42 AM

After reading this I wonder how many still thinks the teacher/school wrong for reporting the boy's situation when he wrote "I hate it when my uncle beats me in that terrorist house."?

If teachers and/or neighbours had done the same here maybe this boy would still be alive?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 05:36 AM

They were not wrong .
The teachers in this poor little mites case knew he was starving but obeyed the cruel mothers edict not to feed him .
Believing her lies instead of their better judgement .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Butterfly2013 ->
Sorry, but this stood out for me:

"Am well pleased that theses Polish scum bags are dead."

They are scum bags, period, their nationality has nothing to do with it.

They did take the easy way out, they should have suffered like the little angel did. This is why in these cases, I do believe in the death penalty.

However, 2 less animals are on earth, so it is not all bad.
Am pleased to see you are still posting on this site as well as Pats.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:53 AM

Poor father. First the tragedy of the child's death, then being assumed guilty by association.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
Poor father. First the tragedy of the child's death, then being assumed guilty by association.
I agree, Lila.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top