Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 06:43 PM

Re: Telling it as it is!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Steven Hawking - the famous scientist has blamed the scumbag 'nasty party' for damaging the NHS by starving it of adequate funds.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...r-damaging-nhs
Is it damaged? You seem to get in ok.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 08:37 PM

It's a post code lottery if you will get in as it were, some counties will give 3-5 bouts of ivf, others none at all. Some will treat obesity some won't. That's the reality of it it's no longer a national service at all.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I have received 'private' health care, I was sent about 12 miles to get a scan, that could have been done at my local hospital.......if they funded it rather than paying a private company to do the scan...........it doesn't make financial sense does it......for the NHS......it does for the rich health care providers who can cherry pick what service maximises profit for the shareholders.

Have you ever seen a private A and E ?
NO!!! because there is no money in it for the providers.
If you were sent by the NHS it was probably because they were busy and rather than have you wait they sent you private, which is probably another reason for letting private health care take some of the strain.

I believe there arel some NHS hospitals run by private companies still around from the Blair experiment, if the are I'm sure these will have an A and E service.

In the end if governments of all persuasions are to keep taxes down to a less than crippling level then some means of funding, other loading yet more onto the taxpayer has to be found. What it needs is a change of mindset instead of the same old cry, the Tories are privatising the NHS.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2017, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
If you were sent by the NHS it was probably because they were busy and rather than have you wait they sent you private, which is probably another reason for letting private health care take some of the strain.

I believe there arel some NHS hospitals run by private companies still around from the Blair experiment, if the are I'm sure these will have an A and E service.

In the end if governments of all persuasions are to keep taxes down to a less than crippling level then some means of funding, other loading yet more onto the taxpayer has to be found. What it needs is a change of mindset instead of the same old cry, the Tories are privatising the NHS.
Wherever they treated me the NHS paid......I paid and you paid.

Why not spend that money on the NHS ?
They ARE spending money.......but outside the NHS.
If the outside provider is cheaper than the NHS, why are NHS nurses going into private care for more money ?
I reckon they are paying over the odds for the service, or at least creating a necessity for outside providers by under funding in house provision for future.
The NHS scanning dept will now show a drop in usage, so next funding round
wont qualify for more funding.

It is all part of their evil long term plan.....................read the LINK from page 74, and scroll to the bottom for the list of contributors.
It is obviously not a document for public approval.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2017, 11:21 AM

I'm sorry Bruv, I just can't be bothered with these conspiricy theories, nor trying to convince someone who can't or won't look beyond the party mantra.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2017, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Wherever they treated me the NHS paid......I paid and you paid.

Why not spend that money on the NHS ?
They ARE spending money.......but outside the NHS.
If the outside provider is cheaper than the NHS, why are NHS nurses going into private care for more money ?
I reckon they are paying over the odds for the service, or at least creating a necessity for outside providers by under funding in house provision for future.
The NHS scanning dept will now show a drop in usage, so next funding round
wont qualify for more funding.

It is all part of their evil long term plan.....................read the LINK from page 74, and scroll to the bottom for the list of contributors.
It is obviously not a document for public approval.
The bills for agency staff within NHS are astonomical too I always think if they can afford that why can't they pay decent wages to keep them on the NHS books instead of paying a third party ?

I don't like conspiracies but if it isn't one them what is it ?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

21-08-2017, 12:36 PM

It's a Labour ,lie.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

21-08-2017, 12:40 PM

It's a lie they hire agency staff ? I'd like to see proof of that. Whenever we are in hospital they seem to be back bone of the wards ! Trained by NHS, working for an agency and getting well over twice what they can earn in the NHS.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2017, 12:44 PM

'Agency nurses' tend to wear a slightly different coloured uniform than 'NHS Nurses' - this is how one may identify 'agency' from 'staff' nurses.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2017, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I'm sorry Bruv, I just can't be bothered with these conspiricy theories, nor trying to convince someone who can't or won't look beyond the party mantra.
There is no conspiracy theory here.
Open your eyes and see what is happening in the NHS.

None so blind as those that will not see.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top