Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 12:49 PM

Labour MP Throws Down Gauntlet To Corbyn

The IRA supporting, duplicitous Corbyn has been repeatedly accused of failing to deal with the rife anti-Semitism within the Looney Party.

Now a Labour MP has thrown down a gauntlet offering to host him at a meeting to talk about anti-Semitism.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...-in-the-party/

“He [Jeremy Corbyn] has not been strong enough in dealing with anti-Semitism . But I will speak to him and invite him to address a forum about anti-Semitism , which I will chair. And I will make public his response”.

"Speaking about Ken Livingstone, Mr Mann was candid: “The man is odious, his attitude is odious. This is not an accident, he wants to do what he is doing, it occupies his mind and soul.”

So . . . .

Do we think the U-turning, IRA supporting Corbyn will pick up the gauntlet and attend such a forum?

No, I rather doubt it !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 01:01 PM

Re: Labour MP Throws Down Gauntlet To Corbyn

Well she has to do something I guess as she has decided to make such a fuss she'd look silly not to keep going with it. But until people realise anti Semites are not people that don't agree with a Jewish state but people that hate Jews we will always have disagreements about it all.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well she has to do something I guess .
She?

It's Labour MP John Mann
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 01:27 PM

Yes your are right I said earlier I am ill it's affecting me more than I imagined that's twice I got people sex wrong, must be a sexual ambiguity virus

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top