Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 03:36 PM

'I Never Cared'

https://ronaldyatesbooks.com/2020/08/i-never-cared/

I Never Cared

By

Anonymous

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself. Until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human being. Until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation. Until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic. Until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I’ve been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different from mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns. Until you tried to take my guns away.

Now. I care. I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give.

This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem.

You can still fix it. It’s not too late.

But it will be. Soon.

I’m a very patient person. But I’m rapidly running out of patience.

There are millions of people just like me who are sick of your Anti-American crap!

We are done caring about your immature and irrational feelings.

You are not entitled to enjoy the freedoms America offers you if you attempt to take those same freedoms from fellow Americans.

We have had enough!

America is the greatest country on earth and if you hate it, then, by all means, leave.

It’s as simple as that.

We won’t miss you.

And there are plenty of Americans who will be happy to show you the door.

I’m one of them!

Some sentiments that ring true for UK
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 03:50 PM

Re: 'I Never Cared'

Happy to agree with all of that Cinders. 👍
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 03:54 PM

Re: 'I Never Cared'

One of my American friends sent me a copy of that the other day and I thought the same as you Cinders - there are DEFINITELY some sentiments in it that apply in the UK too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top