Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 03:20 PM

Re: Dominic Cummings accused of perverting course of justice after Barnard Castle trip

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Omah, Shouldn’t you be being fair on your hatred of Dominic Cummings or anything to do with the Conservative Party?
Please don't put words in my mouth .....

AFAIK, I have never said I hated Dominic "The Dome" Cummings .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 03:23 PM

Re: Dominic Cummings accused of perverting course of justice after Barnard Castle trip

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
The Chief Crown Prosecutor, Nazir Afzal’s brother died of Covid-19. Maybe he’s feeling a bit bitter about it?
Well, he would, wouldn't he .....

As you know, Boris Johnson's slack response to the pandemic in March killed my brother-in-law .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Please don't put words in my mouth .....

AFAIK, I have never said I hated Dominic "The Dome" Cummings .....
Well, you don’t exactly love him, do you?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's yesterday's news. We all know he was protected because of his position. No need for further investigations. One rule for some another for the rest of us.
Does that include Bunter Blackford, Nicola Sturgeon and Margaret Ferrier, perhaps the most serious Covid transgressor of them all, who, despite being tested positive for Corona Virus, travelled 800 miles on public transport from Glasgow to London and back again or do we only single out right-wing people or those we don't like politically?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 03:47 PM

Wasn't ferrier suspended from her party? She refuses to resign. She has been asked to. The health advisor resigned did she not? Professor Ferguson handed in his resignation. Whether it was accepted is another veiled issue.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 03:48 PM

Is the SNP left wing? I thought it was a nationalist movement...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 04:04 PM

Wasn't ferrier suspended from her party? She refuses to resign. She has been asked to. The health advisor resigned did she not? Professor Ferguson handed in his resignation. Whether it was accepted is another veiled issue.
She was exonerated in all but name because she had messages of support from other MPs, in other words, lie low and it will soon blow over. She refused to resign because an £80,000 p.a. pay-cheque is a lot to lose.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

31-10-2020, 04:04 PM

Is the SNP left wing? I thought it was a nationalist movement...
What has that got to do with the price of fish?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 04:05 PM

***This thread is repeating what has been said in earlier threads so has run its course and is now closed.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top