Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 01:27 AM

A New World Order

My window cleaner has clarified things. Apparently the forthcoming lockdown will actually extend to 6 months with the real purpose of it to destroy small and medium sized businesses.

He also clarified that 300+ doctors have written to someone somewhere that there is, in fact, a negligible number of "covid" patients and that the tests that so many of us have taken has a propensity to provide over 85% false positives.

It would appear that this is all down to Rockerfeller and other big bankers who actually control the world wanting to create a new world order, although (largely due to time constraints suddenly put in place by me as I closed the side gates while he was talking) he was unable to expound on the purpose of this and what this new order might actually look like.

Just thought that you should be made aware of the situation
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 08:18 AM

Re: A New World Order

Please thank your window cleaner for explaining it all so clearly. Has he considered a change of career - politics, perhaps ?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 08:27 AM

Your window cleaner isn’t David icke by any chance is it?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 09:15 AM

I didn't know one of our sons had taken up window cleaning...
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Please thank your window cleaner for explaining it all so clearly. Has he considered a change of career - politics, perhaps ?
I saw through him, straight away!

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Your window cleaner isn’t David icke by any chance is it?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
My window cleaner has clarified things. Apparently the forthcoming lockdown will actually extend to 6 months with the real purpose of it to destroy small and medium sized businesses.

He also clarified that 300+ doctors have written to someone somewhere that there is, in fact, a negligible number of "covid" patients and that the tests that so many of us have taken has a propensity to provide over 85% false positives.

It would appear that this is all down to Rockerfeller and other big bankers who actually control the world wanting to create a new world order, although (largely due to time constraints suddenly put in place by me as I closed the side gates while he was talking) he was unable to expound on the purpose of this and what this new order might actually look like.

Just thought that you should be made aware of the situation

Sounds like another disciple of nutters like Vernon Coleman and David Icke. Ask him about Bill Gates and vaccination, go on, I dare you

#wibble
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 11:19 AM

Such vision! You should see what he can see when he's cleaning windows.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I didn't know one of our sons had taken up window cleaning...
Have you got one as well Barry?....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 12:27 PM

Ah.......But are we sure we can just ignore it? Didn't we ignore Hitler for a while.....? It'll never happen here......

What happens when Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple and others start making demands of us? Have they got too big? How long before the big multinationals realise that it is they who can shut down the world? Or have they already realised it?
Does Boris and the government really run this country?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top