Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 03:07 PM

Re: US Election : Judge ‘Shocked’ at Postal Service

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Why would biden voters commit fraud knowing that there would be fingers pointed right at them by trump? He made it clear he expected fraud all along. Why would biden voters walk into such a trap? Makes no sense given they knew the result would be scrutinised.
As usual they thought they would get away with it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 03:50 PM

I'm sure there are just as many individuals at the lower end of the bell shaped curve in the trump camp as in that of biden. So the investigation could be a can of worms.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 03:53 PM

I'm sure there are just as many individuals at the lower end of the bell shaped curve in the trump camp as in that of biden. So the investigation could be a can of worms.
Dream on, Annie, since when has a USA election had so many mail-in votes, knowing that mail-in voting is the easiest way to rig an election ?

The walk in votes have higher verification checks than the mail-in ballots. Why do you think the left promote mail-in voting so much ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Dream on, Annie, since when has a USA election had so many mail-in votes, knowing that mail-in voting is the easiest way to rig an election ?
Presumably you don't think that's the case in the UK?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 08:44 PM

Luton? London? More than enough evidence that the believers get up to it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-11-2020, 09:24 PM

We are talking about the USA not the UK.

Nice try

Blair and corbyn both favoured postal votes... funny that
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 09:37 PM

I'm glad that enquiries are going to take place.
It may well be that there was no organised fraud by the Left and we shall have to wait and see.
But if there was, there'll be the devil to pay.

Who knows, it might even lead to tightening up the voting system in this country and the removal of postal votes from all except those physically unable to travel to their local polling station.
And I say that as a postal voter myself.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-11-2020, 09:42 PM

They have a long history of postal voting in the US. Nobody has ever made such a fuss before. You're all swept up by the hype.

You go to a polling station in the UK and they don't even bother checking who you are. You don't even need a card these days. When they did an audit of postal voting in the US they found immaterial impropriety. I'm not sure of the difference if they go to the polling station. Do they have to prove their ID?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:25 PM

They have a long history of postal voting in the US. Nobody has ever made such a fuss before. You're all swept up by the hype.

You go to a polling station in the UK and they don't even bother checking who you are. You don't even need a card these days. When they did an audit of postal voting in the US they found immaterial impropriety. I'm not sure of the difference if they go to the polling station. Do they have to prove their ID?
Clearly, you have never been to a polling station.
I have, before I applied for postal voting.
I had to show my card and prove my identity.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-11-2020, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Clearly, you have never been to a polling station.
I have, before I applied for postal voting.
I had to show my card and prove my identity.
You used to have to do that but not in the last few years. The postal votes are pretty basic. From what I have read in the US you have to put it in one envelope then another then sign the envelopes and some states ask for ID copies etc.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top