Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 03:10 AM

Re: US Election : Judge ‘Shocked’ at Postal Service

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Different states in the US have varying access to postal services. For some it's just too expensive to have a really good service. I recall being shocked by this when we did a big road trip with American friends in the noughties. I was shocked at hearing that only local papers were sold in parts of the Midwest. I had always thought the US the most advanced country but was told it just wasn't profitable to distribute national papers to some more remote areas. That's capitalism I guess.

So individual states decide on whether they want to accept votes based on postmark if they don't have great postal coverage. They have the right to do that. From what I have read the % of fraud in US elections is too small to make a difference to the outcomes. (based on audits they have carried out). I don't think they will find any fraud of significance (ie. immaterial to influence the result). But they will find different processes in place in different states and maybe even different counties. That's already known. it is nothing new.
Annie, very well stated. AND, accurate !
I'm having a hard time understanding why so many people are determined to believe Trump's accusations of massive voter fraud.
PS: that postal service employee who claimed that ballots were "back-dated" has admitted that he lied.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 08:58 AM

Re: US Election : Judge ‘Shocked’ at Postal Service

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Annie, very well stated. AND, accurate !
I'm having a hard time understanding why so many people are determined to believe Trump's accusations of massive voter fraud.
PS: that postal service employee who claimed that ballots were "back-dated" has admitted that he lied.

There's over 100 law suits being filed now with witness statements and video evidence.

The truth always comes out in the end, like in your story about the USPS worker retracting his statement ....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ot-claim-after

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top