Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 08:05 PM

Re: Absolute Incompetence

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Managed to get an appointment for the 8th Dec ..... by all accounts I have to be wrapped in cling film to have my BP and before the blood is taken - I have visions of looking like a Mummy!
Mags I went for a blood test at the GP surgery yesterday and it was a safe efficient experience.
I had to arrive on time in my mask,
I read the sign and had to ..
...pop inside the door to sanitise my hands,
...register on the screen
..sanitise again then wait outside to be collected .
Blood test done I left through a different door .

The biggest problem was silly patients outside without masks who didn't bother to read the sign and were flapping about asking what they should do and grumbling. I felt like slapping a few
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mags I went for a blood test at the GP surgery yesterday and it was a safe efficient experience.
I had to arrive on time in my mask,
I read the sign and had to ..
...pop inside the door to sanitise my hands,
...register on the screen
..sanitise again then wait outside to be collected .
Blood test done I left through a different door .

The biggest problem was silly patients outside without masks who didn't bother to read the sign and were flapping about asking what they should do and grumbling. I felt like slapping a few
Thanks for the thumbs up Meg ..... I smiled at the "wait outside to be collected" .... it sounds like being back at school!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:36 AM

I had my flu jab last Saturday and I was straight in and out. If anything, I think the service was better and quicker with no hanging around than it was last year.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:53 AM

When I went to the surgery for a blood test the other day I had to walk past the large waiting area and noticed lots of stock there including many of trolleys used for flu vaccination.
It looks like preparations for mass C19 vaccination are well underway.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top