Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 05:27 PM

U n b e l i e v a b l e !!

Wee Nicola has surpassed herself. 2 billion pounds to set up a new bank using sterling, and not even a retail bank.
Where has this money come from? Why hasn't it been spent on the NHS and Education, which are in dire straits?
Good luck Scotland, you are well on the way to bankruptcy with these morons in charge.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...ation_with_ads
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 05:50 PM

Re: U n b e l i e v a b l e !!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Wee Nicola has surpassed herself. 2 billion pounds to set up a new bank using sterling, and not even a retail bank.
Where has this money come from? Why hasn't it been spent on the NHS and Education, which are in dire straits?
Good luck Scotland, you are well on the way to bankruptcy with these morons in charge.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...ation_with_ads
Many Scots think so too.
They see the failures with education; policing; health; and transportation.

We've seen whinging here in England about unregulated appointments (think Dido Harding for example) but it's strange that when Bill Kidd (convener of the Holyrood Standards Committee) questioned the appointment of Willie Watt as chairman given his past, a simple "He is a fit and proper person" was the response and no more was
said.
*Willie Watt was CEO of a firm fined £8.6 million in 2012 for a conflict of interest.*
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 05:57 PM

That's Uk tax payers Money that Sturgeon is syphoning off.

Shame on the SNP, the lying bunch of deceitful bstards.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
That's Uk tax payers Money that Sturgeon is syphoning off.

Shame on the SNP, the lying bunch of deceitful bstards
Tautology. "Scots" is sufficient in most cases.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 06:43 PM

Wasn't It only a couple of weeks ago that wee Nicola was holding out her outstretched palms pleading for more money from Westminster!!?
I would imagine many Scot's must be ruing the day they voted the SNP into power.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 07:37 PM

The fish woman is a total manic IMO
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 11:51 PM

You never know. Stranger things have happened ... who'd have believed Brexit would happen.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Wasn't It only a couple of weeks ago that wee Nicola was holding out her outstretched palms pleading for more money from Westminster!!?
I would imagine many Scot's must be ruing the day they voted the SNP into power.
The average lifespan of a man in the East of Glasgow is 64 years old.

It's easy to see where the English tax payers money goes in Scotland. It's certainly not on the people, that's for sure.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You never know. Stranger things have happened ... who'd have believed Brexit would happen.
Me for one. People in England eventually clued up.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

24-11-2020, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Ooo...the hate...the xenophobia...the nonsense...never mind.
Very true but "Hairy Mary" Sturgeon eventually pushed it too far and raised occasional irritation to what is now emerging. Now pressure for Scottish independence is coming much more from South of the Border.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top