Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 10:09 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday!

Good morning everyone a dark wet morning.

I had to get up at 2am to go outside in the garden because the gutter was overflowing on to a garden table under my window and making a terrible noise.

I am waiting for a new router to arrive the old one having been diagnosed with a fault , until then my broadband will be intermittent which is a pain . I am having Face Time with my grandchildren today so hope it is not disrupted to much.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 11:17 AM

Good morning all

The rain has stopped and the sun is showing its face through the clouds, it’s also a lot milder today.

I noticed a few bulbs coming up in the garden yesterday, always a good sign at this time of the year.

Enjoy your day...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 12:05 PM

Good morning all, on this cold, grey and miserable morning.
About an inch of snow fell during the night, but it's very wet and is slowly diappearing now.

Nothing wildly exciting to report, other than I'm waiting for an Iceland delivery to come, that'll save me going out today.

Have a nice day.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 05:11 PM

We are both really miffed today. We had to go into town this morning to pick up some meds and pay a cheque into our account but the bus that passes the end of our cul-de-sac didn't turn up. We had to walk to another bus route and wait there (5 mins fortunately). Then we found our bank was closed (which means another trip into town during the working week ). After buying a newspaper, some milk and picking up V's meds, we returned to the bus station, only to find our bus wasn't running now (taken off due to Covid-induced shortage of drivers on other, busier routes) so we had to return home on the alternative route but 2 of those didn't turn up either . Fortunately the next 1 did. What should have been a quick visit turned into a 2 hour round trip and we got home just in time for lunch.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
We are both really miffed today. We had to go into town this morning to pick up some meds and pay a cheque into our account but the bus that passes the end of our cul-de-sac didn't turn up. We had to walk to another bus route and wait there (5 mins fortunately). Then we found our bank was closed (which means another trip into town during the working week ). After buying a newspaper, some milk and picking up V's meds, we returned to the bus station, only to find our bus wasn't running now (taken off due to Covid-induced shortage of drivers on other, busier routes) so we had to return home on the alternative route but 2 of those didn't turn up either . Fortunately the next 1 did. What should have been a quick visit turned into a 2 hour round trip and we got home just in time for lunch.

So you've had a good day then, Percy.

Just teasing.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So you've had a good day then, Percy.

Just teasing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top