Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 01:43 PM

Re: Men Or Woman.

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I've always known I liked you - for good reason!

Lovely. I have never read that before.

Don't let them win by becoming what they want you to be.
Kick me once, shame on you. Kick me twice - shame on me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Kick me once, shame on you. Kick me twice - shame on me.

Wow!....I find that superficial........unless your life was threatened,then I’d agree.

I may have misunderstood, do you mean as in upsetting you?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Wow!....I find that superficial........unless your life was threatened,then I’d agree.

I may have misunderstood, do you mean as in upsetting you?
Upsetting me? Err, no. My skin is far too thick and calloused, but causing me harm or any form of damage.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 02:16 PM

Upsetting me? Err, no. My skin is far too thick and calloused, but causing me harm or any form of damage.

Ok, thanks for explaining .....I believe my skin is thick, but not to the extent of being callous......that would worry me, if I had no feelings...how can we love if we don’t feel....sounds like a hardened heart.which I had many,many yrs back.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-01-2021, 02:24 PM

Ok, thanks for explaining .....I believe my skin is thick, but not to the extent of being callous......that would worry me, if I had no feelings...how can we love if we don’t feel.
Pauline, my world is divided in two. My personal world being my immediate family and myself. It is very small. Then there is the rest. I couldn't give a rats ass about the rest.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

19-01-2021, 02:25 PM

Pauline, my world is divided in two. My personal world being my immediate family and myself. It is very small. Then there is the rest. I couldn't give a rats ass about the rest.

Ok....
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 02:55 PM

Primarily it's the personality of a person which interests me more, but we're talking which gender so I'll keep on track

I've always been more comfortable in the company of the male species than the female species.
Apart from my two best mates from childhood, both female, over the years and up to the present day, male friends and acquaintances far outweigh females.

I've worked in a good mixture of both genders, and also predominantly male or predominantly female environments - and the males wins hands down.

I just don't 'get' women and there's not many I've felt on the same page with. Actually, re -reading that, women rarely 'get' me either

Speaking generally......

Women can be so bloody snobby, thinking the world is about appearances, whether someone is attractive or not, what possessions they have. where they live and what 'social class' they belong to. All the faux shallow stuff. They're too judgemental and two faced. Too much into the sense of self.

I've come across 'salt of the earth' type females too, where none of that counted - and they were pure gold.

Men have different priorities and personalities. Sure there's plenty of assholes and some can be vile, and those I'm not including, but in general I relate better to males and feel more comfortable with them. I feel I'm more myself with them rather than females.

My worst nightmare would be having an evening out with a gaggle of women on a Hen Night .... OMG, someone pass me the smelling salts quick .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 07:46 PM

....and no doubt that “ snooker table”..

It's not easy being a man you know. Apparently we think about sex every eight..... Apparently we think about sex every six seconds.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:06 PM

Of the many things that I DON'T do Political Correctness is one that is very high on the list.
At least you’re consistent

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top