Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:30 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Very wet here today - pouring with rain that is due to last all day.

Housework goblins are waving brushes, cloths and white vinegar at me - so it will be a busy day!

Take care.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 09:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

good morning tuesday people, very wet here and rain for the day maybe two days, running out of plan B's
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone fine at the moment after a night of wind and rain.
I have washed the sheets and am wondering about hanging them outside and running in and out with them between showers.
The worst of the rain is due later today and tomorrow a worry for many locally with the already flooded fields and high rivers.

I am going to make a batch of pizza dough for the freezer this morning and to do some cleaning.
Enjoy your day
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:23 AM

Good morning everybody from a grey and wet Lincs coast.
My outside thermometer says it's a bit warmer today, though it doesn't much feel like it because there's no sunshine - plus it is so damp that I might even have to use the tumble dryer!

Ah well, onwards and upwards with (early?) spring cleaning.
Have a good day everybody.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:46 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:53 AM

Good morning all.

I amazed myself by sleeping none stop all through the night until the phone woke me up at 9.00.
That 5 mile walk I did yesterday must have done me good.

It's raining here today. I asked Ady if he'd come round to construct my new mini greenhouse that arrived from Amazon yesterday.
I need it for my bare root strawberries and roses which will be arriving soon.

I also need to go to B&Q to get some John Inne's no3 for the roses. I want to be ready for when they arrive.

No other plans except to find a shop selling birthday cards. It's my granddaughter Holly's little boy's birthday on Thursday. He will be one.

I shall put some money inside the card for him as not many shops open to go looking for a present. I think money is best anyway..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 11:18 AM

Good morning all pouring with rain here.

Just the usual housework today and hand wash.

Safe day to everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 04:48 PM

Hi

Heavy rain here, car parks closed and flood barriers going up.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 05:00 PM

No rain here until this afternoon so we went shopping this morning instead of tomorrow before I dropped V off at the docs for her annual T2 and cholesterol blood tests.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top