Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 04:14 AM

Re: -The Rain

Hi

The rain has stopped, but that is an illusion.

The rivers are rising and things are going to get worse not better.

It takes two to three days for the serious floods to hit Shrewsbury.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Since I visited he has moved but it is in Tytherington according to the map. I just noticed on the map that on the other side of the freeway (Silk Road?) from him is AstraZenica

He has visited me a couple of times together with his wife and son, the young fella was quite keen to move to Australia once he finishes his (adult) electrical apprenticeship. My brother was a keen diver so he flew up to the Great Barrier Reef for a spot of diving. I still have a pair of flippers he left behind.

Thanks for replying Bruce. Aaah yes, I know Tytherington. How long before your nephew finishes his apprenticeship?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Thanks for replying Bruce. Aaah yes, I know Tytherington. How long before your nephew finishes his apprenticeship?
I think he finishes this year but it is looking very unlikely anybody from Europe (except returning residents) will be allowed into Australia this year.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:16 PM

Hi

Where I live.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...y-floodwaters/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:31 PM

Having had flood water 5ft deep right through my house some years ago - I know just how dire the experience is and my heart goes out to all those affected. It is something you never forget.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top