Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:55 PM

Re: Absolutely Disgraceful

They were probably the same people who bought up all the toilet paper!

If it was spare vaccine that was going to be thrown away, then it wouldn’t be so bad.
These people took advantage of a loophole and this is what some people do.

It doesn’t mean l condone their actions but somebody was going to take advantage.... Chancers.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
To be honest I see nothing wrong with it. Especially at times like this you HAVE to put yourself first making use of every opportunity that opens up.
My mother would have shoved me onboard just as I would shove my son, stepdaughter and wife. Then it would be my turn and sod everyone else.

Self preservation is something that I learned about from the few relatives that had survived the European war and managed to visit us while en route to Israel where they had to fight to get Israel back.

Then after 1948 when they visited us and others having sorted out the groups who were totally illegally obstructing us from our land. I was only very young but I learned fast and well from what I heard.
Interesting, AT. I have been curious about what brought you to your perspective on so many subjects. The history of that region and people, along with human nature, cannot be emphasized enough, and I understand the powerful self-preservation that can result.

As I have said before; you just have to be careful that you don't let "them" win by becoming one of them. They would take such joy in it...

As for Covid shots, you are hyper-inflating any justification for these line jumpers.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Interesting, AT. I have been curious about what brought you to your perspective on so many subjects. The history of that region and people, along with human nature, cannot be emphasized enough, and I understand the powerful self-preservation that can result.

As I have said before; you just have to be careful that you don't let "them" win by becoming one of them. They would take such joy in it...

As for Covid shots, you are hyper-inflating any justification for these line jumpers.
Not at all. They are doing exactly what I would do.
⁰00
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 05:47 AM

It’s disgraceful to be so selfish. Frontline workers and the vulnerable should be first in line.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 08:06 AM

Hi

Be careful who you try to trample on.

You may get hurt.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 08:16 AM

A lot of us had difficult starts in life AT. Seems like you learned nothing except self preservation from those terrible things....thats a shame
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
A lot of us had difficult starts in life AT. Seems like you learned nothing except self preservation from those terrible things....thats a shame
I learned how to survive and how to focus. There's a great many people have done the same. As I've said before it's a dog eat dog world
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:42 PM

As I've said before it's a dog eat dog world

No it’s not...

Absolute “ rubbish”.....don’t involve me in your dog eat dog world.....

Thanks,

Maybe all you dog eat dog people....need an island all to yourselves..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top