Join for free
Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 02:15 PM

Re: Is Boris a closet fascist who’s come out?

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
It's not collaboration if you are a turk at heart yourself. Boris cannot deny his turkish ancestry it seems.

Johnson's visit to*Turkey*on 25-27 September 2016 was somewhat tense due to his having won*Douglas Murray's poetry competition about the President of Turkey,*Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, four months earlier.[339]*When questioned by a journalist whether he would apologise for the poem, Johnson dismissed the matter as "trivia".[340]*Johnson pledged to help*Turkey join the EU*and expressed support for Erdogan's government.[341]*Johnson supported the*Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen*and refused to block UK arms sales to*Saudi Arabia,[342]*stating there was no clear evidence of breaches of international humanitarian law by Saudi Arabia in the war in*Yemen.[343]*In September 2016, human rights groups accused him of blocking the UN inquiry into Saudi war crimes in Yemen.[344]*Given the UK-Saudi alliance, in December, he attracted attention for commenting that the Saudis were akin to the Iranians in "puppeteering and playing*proxy wars" throughout the Middle East.[345][346][347]*May said his comments did not represent the government's view.[348]
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Gina Miller admitted receiving 400K from George Soros to try and scupper Brexit when she was in the Best for Britain Party.

Is that what you mean ?
George Soros might be a Hungarian/ American but I don’t think he is a foreign Power, wealthy foreign individual yes and no different to American and other foreign nationals who provided funding and services to support Brexit although there was a Belizean who could possibly be described as a foreign power.

So to answer your question, No it’s not what I meant
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
George Soros might be a Hungarian/ American but I don’t think he is a foreign Power, wealthy foreign individual yes and no different to American and other foreign nationals who provided funding and services to support Brexit although there was a Belizean who could possibly be described as a foreign power.

So to answer your question, No it’s not what I meant

He's not exactly british is he

Foreigners interfering with british politics ... tut tut
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Opposing is different to collaborating.

Collaborating is going over to Europe having meetings with the EU to garner support for your anti-referendum result agenda and to seek instruction from the foreign power that we are negotiating with on how to promote their interests over your own nation's interest such as Blair, Sturgeon, Grieve and many others have done............

How can you support that?
I understand that various people from all Brexit viewpoint are talking to the EU and members of European governments but what evidence do yo have that they are seeking instruction or for that matter receiving any instructions on as you put it “promoting their interests over our nations interests”

If you can provide the evidence I will concede to your argument. If not I can only conclude that you are making it up to support the deluded ramblings of the most incompetent PM this country has ever had
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Tessa, may, be careful! In days well remembered, the saying was: der Feind hört mit! (The enemy is listening in). On this forum there are enemies of a free britain.

You don't believe me? The present government has a rapid response unit for those who do not comply with the correct line of communications on brexit. The russians had their department of agitprop (agitation & propaganda), nazi's had goebbels and his ministery of propaganda. Dark days are ahead for the UK.
Should we anticipate a visitation from the Spanish Inquisition?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 11:01 PM

There was no closet in the first place
was there?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's not collaboration if you are a turk at heart yourself. Boris cannot deny his turkish ancestry it seems.
Well qualified. Inclusive of Turkish, German, Swiss,Russian ,French, Jew, Muslim, Christian... all in one big ,melting pot. I don't think he wants to deny any of it but he is British .
Did you never know about Granny Butter ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Should we anticipate a visitation from the Spanish Inquisition?

Shhh !

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition !

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-08-2019, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
I understand that various people from all Brexit viewpoint are talking to the EU and members of European governments but what evidence do yo have that they are seeking instruction or for that matter receiving any instructions on as you put it “promoting their interests over our nations interests”

If you can provide the evidence I will concede to your argument. If not I can only conclude that you are making it up to support the deluded ramblings of the most incompetent PM this country has ever had

Jeez have you read the news about the "national party of unity" ?

The nation voted leave - this is a parliamentary coup against the people.

Leave we will .... leave we must
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well qualified. Inclusive of Turkish, German, Swiss,Russian ,French, Jew, Muslim, Christian... all in one big ,melting pot. I don't think he wants to deny any of it but he is British .
Did you never know about Granny Butter ?
Then what is the problem of european federalism? What is wrong with being just a member of the EU? Why should the UK be special, with all their opt outs?

Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top