Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 10:48 AM

Re: Well Here It Is " Merry Christmas".

A very Merry Christmas to everyone!

We are off to our daughter's house for the day for a fun day with the grandchildren.

Hope you all have a great day ..... take care if you are travelling.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 10:59 AM

Happy Christmas to you all
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 11:14 AM

Merry Christmas all! Finally the wind and rain have let up for a spell, so off for a nice dog walk soon. If Jem pops in - it's ok to mention the weather today!
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 11:30 AM

Merry Christmas, everyone..
Hope you all have a wonderful day

Shazy..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 11:55 AM

Good morning all.

Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas.

We opened our presents this morning, and we helped Coco with hers, but she got so excited and made a pig of herself with the treats that she was sick all over my new carpet everywhere, she has calmed down a bit now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Love, Susie & Coco xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 12:52 PM

A belated good morning all and happy Christmas
I just got back from opening the presents with the children and am now going to have a peaceful day with Chloe :grin:

Enjoy your day everyone...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 01:45 PM

Well good afternoon all! I hope you've all had a good Christmas day so far and apologise for not logging in until now, but the wife had me sorting out the table for our family Christmas Dinner later and as luck would have it the mechanism which extends the table decided to break today of all days. Fortunately there is little I can't do with a hammer and a screwdriver so it is fixed now - thank goodness.

The turkey has already been in the oven now for just under 2 hours so in about another 2 hours it will be ready, which will work out just fine as everybody is coming round at 3 so we'll just have time to sit down and have a wee drink before gathering round the table to eat.

Right now I'm listening to a Merle and Roy cassette and relaxing with the fire crackling away with a small whisky in hand (well, it is Christmas!!).

Well, bye for now folks - and have a very merry Christmas!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Happy Christmas Everyone - Hope you have a lovely day xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 05:15 PM

Good Afternoon and a Merry Christmas to You All

Hope you are all enjoying Christmas

Best wishes from me, Loki and Soochie xx
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2013, 09:27 PM

Good evening all, we are long over our lovely dinner and may I give full credit to Phyllis, a marvelous job she made of it as usual. My daughter, hubby, and the two boys have gone home. A good time was had with plenty of laughs and a few sad songs sung, songs that brought back memories of those no longer with us, but who (I never say whom hate that word, it's like taking a sharp intake of breath) we never forget at this time, after that some happy songs on the player, then young Liam started his impressions of famous people, one with Noel Edmonds crying along with the contestant who only won 1p is his best yet, his older brother and himself put it together, that boy has talent, he had us all in stitches. I began my piece "The ball of Inverness' but was quickly stood down and hushed up by the wife saying "Jimmy you're not in the local now".
I don't drive ever but it's a good job I don't have to pass a breath test to got on here.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top