Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 07:44 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Happy Wednesday everyone
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all. I’m looking forward to meeting Eliza in Nottingham today – I hope the weather stays fine. We’re hoping to go to the castle and I expect we’ll have a browse round the shops - I've got my credit card in case. lol

Have a good day all whatever you’re doing.

Carol darlin' - don't forget to visit the 'Trip to Jerusalem' for some light refreshment.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 08:22 AM

Good morning all.

Yes it's Mum's funeral day. Thank you Harry. X
I'm feeling OK, just be glad when it's over. O
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 08:44 AM

Good Morning Everyone Lovely sunny morning here so far.

Lovely photo, Alan.

Enjoy a good day everyone
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Good morning all.

Yes it's Mum's funeral day. Thank you Harry. X
I'm feeling OK, just be glad when it's over. O

Chin up Joy darlin' we're all thinking of you today. Just make sure you have lots of tissues in your pockets.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 09:10 AM

Good morning fellow members a bright fresh morning and I am just about to pack a picnic to take to the country park with the three little ones.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 09:25 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny, looks like it's going to be another lovely day.

Rosemary, it's lovely to see you posting in Daily post again, hope you are well ...

Thinking of you today Joy (CC) x
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 10:14 AM

Morning everyone, lovely here, had a few spots of Rain last night
not much tho..
Sorry to hear about the Funeral Joy, always a sad day..
Have a bit of washing to do, and then sit in my garden with a book

Enjoy ur day all..

Shazy..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 10:20 AM

Morning all.

Joy, thinking of you today. Hugs. Xx

A stunning photo again, Alan. Agree about that clear water. Forget Somerset, I'd love to live by that lake!

Didn't wake up till 8.45 this morning (a few wakes in the night), so better get a shift on. Supermarket stock up today (love it!). Just going through items in the boiler cupboard as I need to get to the boiler to reset trip switch for element, and do inventory of stuff so I don't double up in the store.

Wished brother happy birthday, found myself offering to go one day and connect the sound bar to his tv (he hasn't a clue), and sorted out over the phone his inability to get his new Kindle Fire going (using wrong email and password).

Tonight is allotment meeting, then tomorrow out on a trip to Worthing. Might not come on here tomorrow till home.

Enjoy your Wednesday.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

09-07-2014, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

Joy, thinking of you today. Hugs. Xx

A stunning photo again, Alan. Agree about that clear water. Forget Somerset, I'd love to live by that lake!

Didn't wake up till 8.45 this morning (a few wakes in the night), so better get a shift on. Supermarket stock up today (love it!). Just going through items in the boiler cupboard as I need to get to the boiler to reset trip switch for element, and do inventory of stuff so I don't double up in the store.

Wished brother happy birthday, found myself offering to go one day and connect the sound bar to his tv (he hasn't a clue), and sorted out over the phone his inability to get his new Kindle Fire going (using wrong email and password).

Tonight is allotment meeting, then tomorrow out on a trip to Worthing. Might not come on here tomorrow till home.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

That's not that far distant from me Jan darlin' - wanna 'pop in'???

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top